• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I don't see them as a threat realistically to us this season. They can go on a good run of form, but it would take one, maybe two injuries, and the squad will be shown to be lacking

I don't see them as a threat realistically to us this season. They can go on a good run of form, but it would take one, maybe two injuries, and the squad will be shown to be lacking

That sounds a lot like us tbh..

Bale and Lennon get injured? What then?

As harsh as it sounds, we were fortunate it was Sandro because we had a ready and quality replacement in Parker.

That sounds a lot like us tbh..

Bale and Lennon get injured? What then?

As harsh as it sounds, we were fortunate it was Sandro because we had a ready and quality replacement in Parker.

Like when Ade, BAE, Kaboul, Dembele and Parker were all out injured at the start of the season?

I think Liverpool are a bigger threat than Arsenal this season. In the last 10 games or so they have been in better form and if it continues I see them finishing ahead of Arse. Hopefully so do Everton and then Arsenal don't even make Europa league next season.

I think Liverpool are a bigger threat than Arsenal this season. In the last 10 games or so they have been in better form and if it continues I see them finishing ahead of Arse. Hopefully so do Everton and then Arsenal don't even make Europa league next season.

Unless they win the FA Cup :eek:

The son of the Liverpool manager is one of a group of Championship footballers accused of taking pictures of themselves sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman while she slept.
Anton Rodgers was one of four Brighton and Hove Albion players who took the young woman back to a hotel room after drunkenly celebrating victory for their club earlier in the day, the Old Bailey heard today.
They waited until she fell asleep and then sexually assaulted her in a humiliating way, taking photographs as “a permanent record of their conquest”, jurors were told.
Rodgers, 19, Lewis Dunk, 21, George Barker, 21, and their former team-mate Steve Cook, 21, who signed for Bournemouth in January 2012, are charged with one count of sexual assault and one count of voyeurism each relating to the incident at the Jury’s Inn hotel in Brighton on 17 July 2011. They deny the charges.
Richard Barton, for the prosecution, said: “This case concerns how a group of young professional footballers who were intoxicated after a night out celebrating a cup final victory, took advantage of a young woman who herself was intoxicated sufficiently so as to make her vulnerable to what they did.
“After taking her back to a hotel room, they waited until she had fallen asleep and so was unable to resist, and they sexually assaulted her in a deliberately humiliating way. They compounded the humiliation by taking photographs of themselves as they did so, in order to have a permanent record of what they had done to her.”
He added: “These were the actions of a group of arrogant young men, labouring under the misguided belief that by reason of their privileged position they could with impunity take a young woman and take advantage of her in that way, and that because of what they were, even if she realised what they had done to her, she would not report it through fear of the repercussions for her of doing so.”
The victim, then 19, did not tell the police for six months through “fear of repercussions” and finally made a complaint after being “repeatedly taunted” by another player at the club, the court heard.
The woman had arranged to meet up with the footballers in town on the night in question, and been in a number of nightclubs along the seafront. She cannot remember anything clearly after leaving the nightclub Lola Lo.
“It would seem that for [the young woman], either the amount she had to drink or possibly an adulterated or spiked drink caused her not to remember events later on that evening,” Mr Barton said, adding that this was “not a case about a young woman choosing to do things when drunk which she later regretted”.
The next thing she remembered was waking up in a hotel room strewn with toilet paper and shaving foam the next morning, with Mr Rodgers in the bed next to her. Her bra had been removed, and her dress pulled down to expose her breasts, the court heard.
She persuaded Mr Rodgers to lend her his phone to call her sister, and looked at the photographs on it, the court heard.
There were a series of photographs featuring a young woman in a pink dress with semi-naked men around her.
“She looked at some of the many photographs and then realised to her horror that she recognised the unconscious woman in the pink dress was in fact herself. She has no recollection of these photographs being taken,” Mr Barton said.
“She pleaded with Rodgers to delete the photographs but he told her ‘Sorry, we are going to a barbecue.”
The pair’s argument woke Ben Sampayo, another player in the room, the court heard. When the young woman asked him how he would feel if it was him in the photographs, he said “if there were a group of women with their genitals exposed near his face he would be proud of that and would put any photographs of it on Facebook”, Mr Barton said.
Mr Rodgers then locked himself in a bathroom and had a shower, while Mr Sampayo told the woman to leave, the court heard. Mr Barton said:
“The indifference shown towards her by Rodgers and the others that morning is indicative of the group’s overall attitude to her and the events the night before.”
Relatives of the accused, including Brendan Rodgers, watched from the public gallery. The trial continues.

Quite possible that those images would be retrievable. Even if deleted from the phone, certain storage media can retain data that is retrievable, depending on how much other data piles up on top of it. Phone service provider might even have that data on its system, but it depends how long they retain such info.

If the accusations are true, the woman could have helped her cause immensely by reporting it sooner.

Still, yet another unseemly moment, in what seems like and endless series, connected to the withering force that was once Liverpool FC.

If true, these actions are utterly shameful. That said, it has nothing to do with Liverpool Football Club. Instead it should be construed as more a statement of what modern footballers (even those of a relatively poor standard) are like as people

Well, if true, it says something unsavoury about the morals and ethics that Rodgers has instilled in his son. It's just not something Liverpool need at this time.

If true, these actions are utterly shameful. That said, it has nothing to do with Liverpool Football Club. Instead it should be construed as more a statement of what modern footballers (even those of a relatively poor standard) are like as people

So because a couple out of thousands are like this it shows us what 'modern footballers' are like?

It just shows us what people can be like.

I'm fairly certain most Arsenal fans would rather not be in the Europa League at all.

'The start of our season'

Man united were not at the start of our season.

Thank you.

6th game of the season wasn't the start? Sure about that?

Only player we've not managed to cope without seems to be Dembele so far, from all the players we've had out this season.

6th game of the season wasn't the start? Sure about that?

Only player we've not managed to cope without seems to be Dembele so far, from all the players we've had out this season.

Bale?

Have we won when he hasn't played? Chelsea and Everton spring to mind.

Bale?

Have we won when he hasn't played? Chelsea and Everton spring to mind.

For sure we'd miss him, but I was more thinking out of the numerous players we've had out injured mid to long term so far this season, i.e. bale's thankfully not been injured yet.

Back