• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Barca didn't sell Cesc and Pique though did they? They were just poached by other teams due to differing rules between each country, they did release Alba though so I guess that comparison holds up(although it took Barca 7 years to eventually get him back). Liverpool sold Ince for £60k and now 18 months later they're going to pay 100x that to re-sign him? Whether he turns out to be worth that or not, it's just another example of their clueless dealings as a club.

Also are you seriously trying to compare Cesc, Alba and Pique to Ince? really? Those guys all developed into stars over years playing in top leagues elsewhere, Ince has played well for 1 and a bit seasons in a lower league.

Barca didn't sell Cesc and Pique though did they? They were just poached by other teams due to differing rules between each country, they did release Alba though so I guess that comparison holds up(although it took Barca 7 years to eventually get him back). Liverpool sold Ince for £60k and now 18 months later they're going to pay 100x that to re-sign him? Whether he turns out to be worth that or not, it's just another example of their clueless dealings as a club.

To clear things up, Loserpool didn’t sell Ince, he was at the end of his contract and declined the offer of a new one which would have seen him stay on Merseyside. There was no fee involved in his transfer, Blackpool were simply ordered by tribunal to pay the standard ‘development’ fee. There's more similarity to Fad and Pique than Alba, the original team didn't want to lose the said youth player who can't get into the first team, but the youth player wanted to leave and the system allowed so.

Like I mentioned earlier, Ince's case is baffling to me is that though he has developed a fair bit, he still/currently isn't that much better than the players they already have. If Ince is really that good, why there aren't a host of top flight clubs from home and aboard queing up to sign him?

We resigned Crouch (Ruddock also came to mind) and Barca resigned Fad, Pique and Alba is the same logic, these players have developed to the stage where they will fit the club's requirements and hence, irregardless of whether they were former youth products or whether the club lost them at their own will earlier or not, the club should still go out to buy them back at market price (apparently in Fad's case, due to a sell-on clause, Barca did get a discount).

Last edited:
Ince had a year left on his deal, Liverpool wanted him to sign a new one with a pay-rise but Ince rejected and he was sold for £60k.

Ince had a year left on his deal, Liverpool wanted him to sign a new one with a pay-rise but Ince rejected and he was sold for £60k.

So, it can be agreed that Loserpool didn't want to lose Ince, at least not at £60k? The fee was set by tribunal (you can google those old news reports), and obviously, tribunal is only required if the two clubs can't agree on the fee.

I guess we can also agree that it's baffling for Loserpool to resign Ince, but my view is not because of the short timeframe or the X times of transfer fee but whether Ince would really improve their team.

*edit* Can't find the exact contract lenght left, has to rely on words of my Liverpool-supporting mate, the club only started negotiating a new deal with Ince when there're only months left. The closest English comparable case would be Junior Hoillet, the clubs could not offer/guarantee what the players wanted (first team football or premier league status), and the player chose to leave and the clubs got compensated via tribunal-set development fees.

Last edited:
1nVVK.png

AWwlP.png

:ross: his twitter is gold.

A77UovWCMAA_anW.jpg

Wale Hezekiah ‏@WaleLuvzGirl
LUK AT WAT HAV U DONE FERGIE ME N MA BRO R *CRYING* HOPE U GT SACKED 2MOROW U MADE US SAD #SACKFERGIE #FERGIEOUT

A4TzbaiCEAEry6d.jpg

WE DO WE LUV CELTIC IN AARON LENNON WE TRST IN VINEGAR OV HASSLELINK WE BELEIV WE R 9JA ARMY GREEN N WHITE IZ DA COLOUR

DAT CELTIC SHIRT :ross:

Though I wonder if anything will be made of the fact they played so well without David Brent giving the team talk??

Sturridge: “I’ve signed to be here for as long as possible. It’s a humongous club – for me, one of the biggest in the world – and to have the fans and world-class players we have here is amazing.

Sturridge: “I’ve signed to be here for as long as possible. It’s a humongous club – for me, one of the biggest in the world – and to have the fans and world-class players we have here is amazing.

I wish I supported them instead of crappy old Spurs, they are the fudging best

Back