• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

You laugh, but i bet you'd love nothing better than for us to have done the same with Bentley/Jenas.

Everyone apart from Redknapp and whoever okayed it at Liverpool could see he was past it, but they still signed him on £90k a week.

How do some top players just lose it completely?.. there was a period when Joe Cole was playing extremely well and was getting picked regularly at Left Mid for England. I just don't see how someone can decline so much? (unless of course they suffer injuries like Dyer, Owen etc)

How do some top players just lose it completely?.. there was a period when Joe Cole was playing extremely well and was getting picked regularly at Left Mid for England. I just don't see how someone can decline so much? (unless of course they suffer injuries like Dyer, Owen etc)

Injuries

Cole like Owen has had injuries, lack of form, and lack of playing time as a result of both.

Quite honestly, he's a macaron, seemed like he was finally finding his form with regular playing time in France, should have stayed there. Instead comes back to be part of the Pool circus and sit back on bench for half the season ...

He's a ****. Still remember comments he made about us when he was the next big thing. I bet he wishes he was playing for us now, eh?

More infamy for Suarez. Punches one into the Mansfield goal. Hand of GHod? More like hand of the toilet cleaner.

Pathetic work from the ref, Andre Marriner, and his linos.

If I were a non-league player I would do him. Why not

One of the Mansfield boys should properly go through him, and do some serious damage

Then whilst he screams in agony, go right up close to his face, kiss your wrist, gob on him, remove shirt, walk off via the Liverpool end and give them some fudging mouth too

If I were a non-league player I would do him. Why not

One of the Mansfield boys should properly go through him, and do some serious damage

Then whilst he screams in agony, go right up close to his face, kiss your wrist, gob on him, remove shirt, walk off via the Liverpool end and give them some fudging mouth too

I miss sunday pub football too :lol:

Can't something retrospective be done, for cheating?

That Shakhtar player was banned for un-sporting behaviour after scoring following a ball back from an injury situation

Even if he didn't mean to handball it, he gained an advanatage and therefore, goal should not have been given. I'm not 100% convinced he meant to do it.

Should clearly have been given as a free kick, with his hand so far out from his body it's quite shocking that none of the refs could see it.

Don't think it was on purpose at all though, the ball just bounced up into his hand.

Much as I dislike Suarez the ball seemed to his his hand at pace, and his forward momentum carried it into the net. The only thing he could have done at that point is a) own up - well he is never going to do that -and neither would quite a few other players b) refrain from his usual wrist kissing goal celebration - but he is clearly too stupid to realise how it looks -and he is probably very superstitious as many strikers are.

A combination of officials and technology should be able to stop this kind of thing happening though. Imagine if it had been the cup final.

John Barnes. "No-one accused Thierry Henry of cheating vs Ireland." :ross: :ross: :ross:

You what mate?

Much as I dislike Suarez the ball seemed to his his hand at pace, and his forward momentum carried it into the net. The only thing he could have done at that point is a) own up - well he is never going to do that -and neither would quite a few other players b) refrain from his usual wrist kissing goal celebration - but he is clearly too stupid to realise how it looks -and he is probably very superstitious as many strikers are.

A combination of officials and technology should be able to stop this kind of thing happening though. Imagine if it had been the cup final.

Yeah as much as I detest the bloke, I don't think he meant to do it. We'd all be giving our player the benefit of the doubt if it was a Spurs player. Should have been disallowed though.

Back