• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown

At least we're the only team in the league with a 0 GD.

Hicks and Gillett have set this club back 20 years.

A season isn't defined by one game, still 21 games to play...

(Glen Johnson) The guy has technique coming out of his arse. Perhaps the closest in the league to the perfect footballing athlete?

(Rodgers Signings) ...there been much worse than Kenny's so far. Hope Rodgers will prove me wrong but I wouldn't put my dole on it.

(Brendan Rodgers) ...he will get us back to where we belong. The Top.

A-LT7cbCUAAyqoD.jpg:large

Love some of the comments on BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20650106

RODGERS OUT
JOHN HENRY OUT

SHEIKHS IN
RAFA IN

75 RAFA SIGNINGS AND WE WILL EXPERIENCE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL AT ANFIELD AGAIN...

THEN SOMETHING ELSE WILL GO WRONG AT LFC!!!
WE ARE FINITO!!!

I dont mean to be disrectful to Liverpool, but this is hardly a shock is it? Liverpool are hardly the force they used to be and if you are talking about reputations alone then Villa are also a big club so I dont see this as a shock. Two midtable clubs doing battle and one beats the other, it doesn't strike me as a shock at all. Had Villa gone to Man Utd, Emirates Marketing Project or Chelsea and done this then yes

SIGH!!! another false dawn...BR doesnt help by opening his big mouth and saying the target is top 2 finish# Joe Allen is average, doesnt bring anything to the team, Borini is not the world class striker as he was lauded when bought. Saw it again today absolutely short of ideas, no plan B...feel sorry for Andy Caroll being loaned from a team as bad as that...Sorry to say this season looks bleak..

Come on guys cut the Liverpool players some slack, it's hardly their fault, their at least half of what the City Chelsea and Utd players are on

Whilst Liverpools trainer, eerrr still can't remember his name is dreaming about coming second this season, has somebody told him his team are seven points from the Championship

Targetting the top two? What makes otherwise seemingly realistic, sensible managers make such ludicrous statements. The idea they could overtake Utd. and city was just folly. Mathematically possible sure but on that logic QPR can qualify for the Champion's League

A lot of unknowledgable people here. Do people seriously think Stoke and Norwich have more talent than Liverpool? Liverpool's defence is quality and then you have world class players like Lucas and Suarez.

Had a text from a LFC supporting mate after the game saying how brick we are and how negative and boring..

I said, yep 4th place with loads of players missing not bad, he replied you will go on a massive losing run soon

I replied id send you a cpicture of the league table but I dont think you will be in the piccy

His response, id rather be 12th and play as good as we do than be 4th and be brick...

Ok then hahahaha, helmets

Stewart Downing: Has gone 574 days, played 2950 minutes of football and had 80 attempts on goal since his last Premier League goal

Had a text from a LFC supporting mate after the game saying how brick we are and how negative and boring..

I said, yep 4th place with loads of players missing not bad, he replied you will go on a massive losing run soon

I replied id send you a cpicture of the league table but I dont think you will be in the piccy

His response, id rather be 12th and play as good as we do than be 4th and be brick...

They really are that stupid ... ffs ...

its called denial. the first of five stages of grief. then comes anger, bargaining, depression and finally acceptance. update us when he gets to the next stage.

its called denial. the first of five stages of grief. then comes anger, bargaining, depression and finally acceptance. update us when he gets to the next stage.

We could win the league 20 times in a row and he would still say they are better as a team and better to watch than us

This must be photoshopped, surely?? Otherwise why on earth would the Liverpool players pose for a picture next to what looks like a hospitalised, Everton supporting kid's bed?? Poor kid looks like he's about to have a heart attack!

This must be photoshopped, surely?? Otherwise why on earth would the Liverpool players pose for a picture next to what looks like a hospitalised, Everton supporting kid's bed?? Poor kid looks like he's about to have a heart attack!

Of course he does. He's watching suarez so he's ready in case he 'trips' and falls on him.

Liverpool teenager Suso has been hit with a £10,000 fine for branding team-mate Jose Enrique "gay" on his Twitter account.

The 19-year-old admitted a charge of improper conduct at a Football Association hearing, who have also warned Suso over his future behaviour.

The midfielder posted a photo of Enrique having his teeth whitened and wrote: "This guy is gay... he does everything except play football."

Suso soon deleted the comment and uploaded the photo again, accompanied by the comment: "I dunno what to say..."

An FA statement read: "Following an independent regulatory commission hearing, Liverpool's Jesus Fernandez Saez (Suso) has been fined £10,000 and warned as to his future conduct for a comment posted on Twitter.

"The charge, which the player admitted and requested a paper hearing, was that he acted in a way which was improper and/or brought the game into disrepute in that the comment was posted on his Twitter account and included a reference to a person/s sexual orientation and/or disability."

However, the scale of the punishment handed out to Suso was a surprise for Enrique, who took to Twitter to defend the youngster.

"Is amazing how FA can fine my friend Suso Fernandez for a banter thing. Was just a joke!!!" the Spaniard wrote.

Back