• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

according to Rory Smith of the Times Liverpool have done deals to sign Sturridge and Ince in January for £18m

Would Sturridge compliment Suarez do you think?

It's a very good signing imo.

Sturridge is a poacher that also has the ability to drop deep if needs be. Naturally he's a poacher though with bags of speed and energy and that's really what Rodgers tactics and formation is crying out for.

-----------------------------Reina---------------------------

Johnson------------Skrtel---------Agger-------------enrique

----------------------------Lucas----------------------------

----------------Gerrard-------Shelvey/Henderson/Sahin--

-----Suarez-------------------------------------Sterling/ince-

----------------------------Sturridge---------------------------

(maybe he plans to play Suarez on the left and sterling/ince on the right but that's the jist of what i think rodgers has planned).

luckily they've centre midfield positions is still pretty weak (due to sahin not performing as expected) but signing Sturridge is going to make them very dangerous.

Yeah, and Barca with Fad and Pique. Well, if they are the right players, their past history should not stop the team from paying the market price to get them back.

Fabregas and Pique were more nicked from them than sold from what I remember.

Would Sturridge compliment Suarez do you think?

I think he would be a good signing for them, scores goals, quite direct, should fit their system, can probably play at least in one of the wide positions and up front, proven in the Premiership.

Not the potential superstar he was made out to be at one point, but a solid PL player that can fill some gigantic holes in their squad.

Fabregas and Pique were more nicked from them than sold from what I remember.

Those two players wanted to leave because they don't think they would get much chances at Barca. Same for Ince, he left due to limited chances (though it took the signings of multiple expensive young midfielders for him to realise that).

Not forgetting Jordi Alba too who they released and then bought back in the summer. Saying that though releasing a player and signing them just a year and a half later is a little bit different to doing the same thing but resigning them several years later, don't you think? It's not so much the act that's baffling, just Liverpool's timing. To get rid of a player for peanuts only to resign him a year and a half down the road is just plain bizzare.

At least Barcelona have had the excuse of having had a surplus of quality players which forced them to release a few gems, Liverpool shouldn't really be able to operate in this manner when considering their mediocre (for where they want to be) squad.

Last edited:
It's a very good signing imo.

Sturridge is a poacher that also has the ability to drop deep if needs be. Naturally he's a poacher though with bags of speed and energy and that's really what Rodgers tactics and formation is crying out for.

-----------------------------Reina---------------------------

Johnson------------Skrtel---------Agger-------------enrique

----------------------------Lucas----------------------------

----------------Gerrard-------Shelvey/Henderson/Sahin--

-----Suarez-------------------------------------Sterling/ince-

----------------------------Sturridge---------------------------

(maybe he plans to play Suarez on the left and sterling/ince on the right but that's the jist of what i think rodgers has planned).

luckily they've centre midfield positions is still pretty weak (due to sahin not performing as expected) but signing Sturridge is going to make them very dangerous.

You forgot Joe 95% pass completion Allen.

A8qT710CYAAwZDo.jpg

Not forgetting Jordi Alba too who they released and then bought back in the summer. Saying that though releasing a player and signing them just a year and a half later is a little bit different to doing the same thing but resigning them several years later, don't you think? It's not so much the act that's baffling, just Liverpool's timing. To get rid of a player for peanuts only to resign him a year and a half down the road is just plain bizzare.

At least Barcelona have had the excuse of having had a surplus of quality players which forced them to release a few gems, Liverpool shouldn't really be able to operate in this manner when considering their mediocre (for where they want to be) squad.

Well, at that time they have many midfielders, most of them are young and big money purchases. Honestly, when Ince left, not even the most die-hard Loserpool fans would think Ince should be ahead of Henderson, Shelvey, Lucas or even their other in-house youth product Spearing. Surely they were not of the same quality as Barca. But neither Ince was comparable to Fad.

I do think it's baffling that they are so keen to buy him back, but for a different reason. Even after taking into consideration how well Ince has performed since he left, he isn't exactly a real star yet. Personally (nothing against Ince, but just my hunch feeling and from the limited footage I have seen Ince played), I think Ince has more chance of ending up as Henderson Mk II than becoming an established genuine premier league quality midfielder and Loserpool might regret they make such a hasty decision later.

Last edited:
For me, Barca selling and resigning guys like Alba, Pique and Cesc isn't similar to Liverpool resigning Ince. Those 3 left and became world class players before being resigned and Barca's youth system is so stacked that some of these class players have to leave to develop better somewhere else. Barca still got Pique and Alba back on good deals relative to their talent. Ince isn't the same case. He hasn't improved dramatically to a standard where it's worth paying a load more money to get him back. He aint worth £6m but young, English and Liverpool target bumps the price up a lot.

Back