• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

VDV

Sylvie van der Vaart ‏@sylvievdervaart
Thank you Spurs, and all the fans for an amazing time!You guys have the greatest team in England. Will ♥you always#coys Time to go home now♥

Awwww Sylvie :cry:

VDV oozed class but his hamstrings meant he barely got round the pitch and broke down or slowed to walking pace by 70 minutes. I loved him and seeing his ability but this is a good move for all parties...

VDV covered more ground than any of our other players

Not bad for dodgy hamstrings

In some games, or overall across the season (by minutes played)?

I have seen the first stat at times, but I have never seen a stat that he actually consistently covered more ground than all our other players.

Either way, Crouch also covered more ground than 90% of our players at the time, at least. It's not just about covering ground, it's also something to do with how quickly you do it. High intensity runs etc.

In some games, or overall across the season (by minutes played)?

I have seen the first stat at times, but I have never seen a stat that he actually consistently covered more ground than all our other players.

Either way, Crouch also covered more ground than 90% of our players at the time, at least. It's not just about covering ground, it's also something to do with how quickly you do it. High intensity runs etc.

In all games, and training

And also outside of work, during leisure time

Sylvie van der Vaart ‏@sylvievdervaart
Thank you Spurs, and all the fans for an amazing time!You guys have the greatest team in England. Will ♥you always#coys Time to go home now♥

Awwww Sylvie :cry:

Yeah, thanks a bunch Sylvie ...

Dam Luka and VdV in the same window. No matter how good Dembele, Sig and hopefully Moutinho are, they are going to be very hard to replace.

Anyone know where gutter boy lives?? Please check on him!!! :)

Gutted he's gone but a new chapter begins. All the best Rafa thanks for the goals.

Back