• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

VDV

Well played Raphael, well played Sylvie.

Class player, I always enjoyed VDV and his passion for Spurs

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Van Der Vaart reveals fond memories from his first experience in the north London derby [/FONT]​
1van%20der%20vaart3.jpg
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] The Dutch man has admitted that it was a special feeling contributing for the Spurs against their arch-rivals.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Tottenham's midfield star rafael Van Der Vaart has taken some time to reflect back on the last season for the Spurs specially their north London derby against Arch rivals of Arsenal.
Van Der Vaart to his credit contributed significantly over both the legs against the Gunners scoring three goals as well as providing two assists.
And speaking about his experience of the derby given that he was playing for the first time, the Dutch international who moved to White Hart Lane from Real Madrid last season.
According to Tottenham's official website, he has stated, “When I came here everyone talked about the biggest game of the year against Arsenal.

“It doesn’t matter if it’s league or cup, it’s always big and you have to win that one.
“Tottenham hadn’t won at the Emirates and it was great feeling to go there and win in my first derby, and especially to score.
“We played a bad first half, went 2-0 down but in the second half we were a totally different team and that showed a lot of spirit.
“That felt a bit like a victory. It was a great game, an open game and both teams wanted to win.
“Like at the Emirates, we fought to the end and you could see with our fans that it was a fantastic night.”
[/FONT]
==============================================================================
[h=1]A Statistical Look At How Good Rafael Van Der Vaart Is[/h] July 16, 2012
By Amit Singh

Tottenham-Hotspurs-Rafael-006.jpg

Speculation has been mounting of late as to whether Rafael van der Vaart will move away from White Hart Lane. The player has been increasingly linked with a move to the UAE and a potential return to Hamburg. Recent comments from both the player and the manager indicate he will “probably” stay (although this remains to be seen), but would Spurs miss him if he left?
How good is he?
Below is a comparison of van der Vaart’s statistics and similar Premier League players:
AppsGoalsAssistsPassesPass Acc.DribblesKey Passes
V. Der Vaart28(5)11749.188%0.22.3
Suarez29(2)11334.375.4%2.52.1
Sigurdsson17(1)7337.284.5%0.92.8
Juan Mata29(5)61343.787%0.93
Nasri26(4)5952.991.1%0.82.5

==============================================================================

Tottenham-v-Inter-Rafael-van-der-Vaart-Celeb-_2522274.jpg

hi-res-143679828_crop_exact.jpg

Vandervart-1.png

Attachments

• van-de-vaart-main-372735692.jpg
    van-de-vaart-main-372735692.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
  • vdv_2522288.jpg
    vdv_2522288.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
Ugggh VDV gone, new deal for Defoe. Where will the goals come from? Not from Moutihno or Lloris that's for sure. Putting a lot on Bale, Ade and Siggy's shoulders.

One of the greatest players I've seen in a Spurs shirt. Will be missed alot, but good luck to him! Hopefully he gives Sylvie an angry pirate for taking him away from London.

ah bollox, I have a tear in my eye. Legend. classy. sexy. football. love. RAFA. really wish id gone to the sugar hut when my mate who ran it sent me a text to say "Rafa and Lennon in a booth at Sugar hut". come down. what a clown. could have met my hero

ah bollox, I have a tear in my eye. Legend. classy. sexy. football. love. RAFA. really wish id gone to the sugar hut when my mate who ran it sent me a text to say "Rafa and Lennon in a booth at Sugar hut". come down. what a clown. could have met my hero

you, VDV and Ginola in a sugar hut would be bad news lol

A true Tottenham player if ever there was one...

Moneys of brilliance, frustration, style, character, aggression and plenty more

We love an enigma be it Rafa, Jurgen or Ginola but hey that's why we love them and the club

Absolutely fudging sucks that we have just sold Rafa. How the heck could we? Damn, fudge, ass. brick, brick news. :(

Re: Poll: Would you be happy if VDV was sold?

When he first came, I thought he was a world beater. Top class, superb goalscoring record, some fabulous (and important goals ) and a great attitude esp in NLDs.

However, since then my love for him has waned. He looks increasingly unfit, is obviously struggling with injuries, cant seem to last 90minutes, tackles recklessly, gives away unnecessary free kicks and penalties, and his free kicks and corners have been absolutely woeful all of last season and so far this one too.

On balance, I would be sad to see him go but I believe his best days are behind him - and if we get a good price - then adios Rafa and thanks for the early memories.

This,, thanks GHod, i thought i was the only one,, He appears so laboured when he plays, its almost painful t o watch to me,, I voted yes, although I wanted say I am happy to see him leave, but I definitely am not sad either,,

Back