• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT ***

Carroll was brilliant on Thursday, deserves a chance
Yes.

Remind my rusty brain sack... Carroll was better than Bentaleb against Monaco and Dembele and Mason are out... who else am I forgetting?

Our Subs Bench is looking much much stronger. We were a bit depleted for a couple of months. Now you feel every player on the bench could come on and play with a level of confidence and have an impact, bar Vorm.

Last edited:
CWHTsvMWIAAxe4G.png

I really hope that we get at their back four and close them down quickly. They don't look interested any more and we should be able to force them to make mistakes. Let's hope that Lamela can build on Thursday's performance.

The negative sentiment Carroll is get from spurs "fans" on twitter right now is ridiculous.
But then again some them don't even know who he is.
Playing a passing midfielder at home against a weak side is a nobrainer. I hope he has the balls to step up and run the game like he can. That's what he failed to do at Swansea when I watched him. He did well but never took control.

I really hope that we get at their back four and close them down quickly. They don't look interested any more and we should be able to force them to make mistakes. Let's hope that Lamela can build on Thursday's performance.

Collocini is a walking mistake, so we just have to capitalise on it. The fans love him because he goes charging around, but from a tactical POV he is terrible.

Carroll is the right call - their CM is basically a 4/diamond, so Alli will need to get in there also, help break things up so Carroll can recycle possession and exploit them with the likes of Alli and Eriksen deciding the game 20 yards out

1-1 until about 65 mins, when Chadli will come on. F/T 3-1
Perfect game for Chadli IMHO

I'm very excited to see Carroll today, huge chance for him to run the show today with his little tip tap follow the pass 1-2 tip tap follow it tip tap 1-2 follow it bish bash tap it into the net, pull down your shorts and moon the crowd.

Tommy FEKIN Carroll. I'm as pleased about this as I was about Mason and Kane getting full debuts.

Have to keep reminding people that we have the best manager in the world who rewards players on performance. Love you Poch.

Back