• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT ***

GB is a nutter

Other than that 10 players pick themselves and some debate over Eriksen. Either Son or Njie for him is possible. We know Poch rewards good perfomrances in mid week with PL starts, based on last night I would say Njie and Lamela make cases and Lamela is pretty much bang on to start.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine ran themselves in to the ground last week but now have some confidence and momentum but we should on paper beat them.

COYS

GB is about 6-12 months premature imo. The gap down from our very best to our second best attacking players is still too large to support the kind of decisions he's suggesting. Some way down the line I could see it happening to give players a break that last more than 6-7 days at some point during the season and focus on some fitness work that will benefit them later in the season.

Agreed that most of the team picks itself. Lamela's hat trick probably locks him in to one of the positions. I'm guessing Eriksen gets his start and Son gets a place on the bench. Assuming Dembele is 100% again.

Anyone know of a good bar to watch this in the Miami area - South Beach actually?

Agree with BE above.

Last edited:
TEAM NEWS
Tottenham midfielder Eric Dier is expected to be fit despite suffering a shin injury in the win over Monaco.

Fellow midfielder Mousa Dembele missed that match through illness and is doubtful for this weekend.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine head coach Steve McClaren has no new injury worries and will have the same squad who beat Liverpool.

The Magpies are still without defender Jamaal Lascelles and midfielders Cheick Tiote and Rolando Aarons, but the trio could return to action next week.

If Dembele is out, I'd play:

------------lloris
walker---toby----vert----rose
--------dier----alli
--lamela---son----eriksen
-----------kane

Hopefully, Dembele will be fit though.

Anyone know of a good bar to watch this in the Miami area?

Agree with BE above.

Someone's giving it the Barry Mcguigan! I've no idea mate, went a couple of years ago but was during close season. You catching an American football game while you're there? Impressive stadium.

COYS!

Last match before Christmas, does anyone remember when Roy Wood was on the pitch (Miming) before one of our pre-Christmas games?

Someone's giving it the Barry Mcguigan! I've no idea mate, went a couple of years ago but was during close season. You catching an American football game while you're there? Impressive stadium.

COYS!

Thanks. Went to see the Panthers beat the Capitals yesterday at the very impressive BB&T ice hockey arena. Curiously, they won 4-1 as well. So all round a very good day! Would be great to do Newcy Brown by the same score to make it a hat-trick!!!

If you want to make an unforgettable day of it - and live up to your on-line moniker - hop in a car and drive a little over an hour south into The Keys, to Marathon. You'll be able to watch the game harbourside at the Marathon Grill and Ale House. Great food, wide variety of beers and bevvies and a lively, sports-savvy crowd. Since it's a morning kickoff, you'll have the entire afternoon off afterward.

Not far away - it's a small town - is Spirit Snorkelling. They run groups out on snorkelling trips to the Big Sombrero coral reef about five miles off shore.

boat-2.jpg

It's an amazing place to visit. Beautiful reefs, teeming with all sorts of fish to float over and watch or dive down and check out up close. You always meet a fun group on the boat, too, and learn something amazing. Bring a camera.

I've visited the length and breadth of Florida on business and vacations and you're certainly in a nice spot at South Beach. But, The Keys are my all-time favourite place in Florida. You can't go wrong. And it's a cool drive hopping across the islands on the causeways. Watch your speed coz the cops always on the lookout.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are appalling on the road. I think we'll ease off at 5 though - better to rest up than go for dead rubber goals.

You really are setting us up for a fall. If that post was on another clubs site, we would rip the tinkle.

Yeah, stop it already. No way we're winning this with posts like that. Setting ourselves up for a 4-1 defeat (it's not like that hasn't happened before against the barcodes).

If you want to make an unforgettable day of it - and live up to your on-line moniker - hop in a car and drive a little over an hour south into The Keys, to Marathon. You'll be able to watch the game harbourside at the Marathon Grill and Ale House. Great food, wide variety of beers and bevvies and a lively, sports-savvy crowd. Since it's a morning kickoff, you'll have the entire afternoon off afterward.

Not far away - it's a small town - is Spirit Snorkelling. They run groups out on snorkelling trips to the Big Sombrero coral reef about five miles off shore.

boat-2.jpg

It's an amazing place to visit. Beautiful reefs, teeming with all sorts of fish to float over and watch or dive down and check out up close. You always meet a fun group on the boat, too, and learn something amazing. Bring a camera.

I've visited the length and breadth of Florida on business and vacations and you're certainly in a nice spot at South Beach. But, The Keys are my all-time favourite place in Florida. You can't go wrong. And it's a cool drive hopping across the islands on the causeways. Watch your speed coz the cops always on the lookout.

Many thanks GWN. Your tips are much appreciated. In fact we are off to Key West next stop and may be able to take in the Southampton game at the Marathon Grill and Alehouse.That's if I survive the Spirit snorkelling trip!!! Shivermetimbers ;)

Yeah, stop it already. No way we're winning this with posts like that. Setting ourselves up for a 4-1 defeat (it's not like that hasn't happened before against the barcodes).

I'm not sure they've been in such a bad state since the came back to the top flight in the early 90s. Even Shearer's team had more about them than McClown and this bunch of jokers.

Back