• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT ***

How many times will Eriksen fail to beat the first man before we tell him to loft it a bit? All game he has been doing it, Lamela too. I know Toby runs to the near post, but what a waste it is to knock it knee high.

This sort of thing leads to statisticians claiming corners and freekicks are not good opportunities... they are if you put in a quality ball ffs.

Shock to all the stattos there. Eriksen finally puts in a ball over knee height and it's a goal.

Corners are not pointless. Knee high corners are pointless.

Go on son!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though, I do question the choice of boots... haha.

Lovely; was starting to get the feeling it was gonna be one of those super keeper days.

Shock to all the stattos there. Eriksen finally puts in a ball over knee height and it's a goal.

If only he did that more than once every 15 corners...

yay!

I was about to say if we keeping working Elliot he'll let one in as he looks a bit lardy and will tire

Nobody ever said they're pointless.

They're just a (roughly) one in thirty opportunity. A conversion rate that sits roughly around the region of punts up from the keeper.

Back