• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT ***

Collocini is a walking mistake, so we just have to capitalise on it. The fans love him because he goes charging around, but from a tactical POV he is terrible.
Yep! He's all over the place and often charges out to positions that other players should have taken, leaving a gaping hole in the middle. We need to take advantage of that.

gerryfrancis.jpg
Able to defend its den against a small lion or even a bear apparently.

We are so fluid, but lacking in that final pass. It'll come though. Very nice football by the team.

Got a feeling we are not going to score today. Love watching us play at the moment though. Pace, power and commitment. Just need Eriksen to raise his game in terms of end product.

We'll score. Alli. And call me crazy, but does anyone else think that he could do a job at CF, if need be?

We were all over them for 10 mins, but have been poor since. Maybe McLaren changed something. Disappointing last 15 mins, Carroll in particular not playing well. Knocking it long a lot... hmmm, they are poor but we lost our spark somewhere

Trying the thread the eye of a needle at the moment. They will make mistakes if you put the ball into an area and make them deal with it.

We were all over them for 10 mins, but have been poor since. Maybe McLaren changed something. Disappointing last 15 mins, Carroll in particular not playing well. Knocking it long a lot... hmmm, they are poor but we lost our spark somewhere

If I were a Toon fan I would be getting increasingly confident right now. Despite having plenty of possession it feels like it goes to be one of those days when we dont score. Whether Saudi Sportswashing Machine do is another matter

Back