• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Today was a different level of terrible. Hopefully someone at the club knows how to fix what's wrong, and at this point Conte doesn't seem to be the man to fix things.

Liverpool have their worst start to a season in a long time and are 2 points behind us with a game in hand. This is embarrassing.

If we lost 2-0, but at least battered them and were unlucky not to score, that's one thing. But the performance has been brick. I don't know if I want Conte out, but for almost half a season we've been so inconsistent and that has to be mostly on the manager. Either through tactics or motivation he should be the one sorting it out.

That result was coming to be fair. Didn’t really think it’d be today but you can’t keep giving teams leads and getting away with it.

Thought we were okay up to the first goal. We were poison afterwards. Never looked like scoring.

Hard to know where we go from here. It’ll be the wrong path but I can’t see Conte lasting much beyond February. City twice, Woolwich and Chelsea to come before then. It’s been threatening to implode, no idea why, but today was the first major step towards the end of his reign.

Kane and Son are useless off of the ball, the only reason Kane gets a pass is because he has scored goals.

Romero is our only quality CB. Anyone who thinks we have more is crazy.
I said earlier this season that our defence only appeared to be decent because of the way we defended so deep and with virtually everyone back. Time has proven me correct. We don't have good defenders, we aren't good defensively. If we don't pack our box with virtually everyone we WILL concede.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I think Conte has this fixed idea with Bissouma when Bența isnt available and Skipp for Hojbjerg. He should have started Skipp over Bissouma, he was poor against brentford, poor here, poor since he signed.

I said earlier this season that our defence only appeared to be decent because of the way we defended so deep and with virtually everyone back. Time has proven me correct. We don't have good defenders, we aren't good defensively. If we don't pack our box with virtually everyone we WILL concede.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
And when on the ball there are hardly any forward runs to pass to, and our players who can create are injured. But it's up to the manager to get a tune out of what he has.

On the plus side, at least we laugh at Jamie Redknapp wearing a velvet jacket and a turtle neck.... like an utter bellend.

Only a January singing splurge can turn this around now. We need strengthening if we wanna play this boring system

Back