• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

The team/club has absoloutely no identity at the minute, there is nothing to get behind. Appointing managers like Nuno Jose & Conte whilst talking about attacking entertaining football, appointing big name managers who require expensive top level players whilst buying young players who need to develop.

We need to go back to a Pochettino type manager who will suit the way the club operates
And if I say Levy doesn't have a clue his supporters will attack me. [emoji28]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

The team/club has absoloutely no identity at the minute, there is nothing to get behind. Appointing managers like Nuno Jose & Conte whilst talking about attacking entertaining football, appointing big name managers who require expensive top level players whilst buying young players who need to develop.

We need to go back to a Pochettino type manager who will suit the way the club operates
Good post.
The clubs / Levy's philosophy or business model doesn't suit these big spending ,high profile managers.

It doesn't look like we have any system. There's no visible purpose or meaning in what we do, they're just out there playing football. Like it's training or whatever.
Which is usually a good indicator that the players and management are no longer on the same page

We need to go back to a Pochettino type manager who will suit the way the club operates and to stop fooling ourselves that we're going to behave the way managers like Conte needs us to in order to work.

Bring Poch back ?

Back