• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Absolutely thrilling picture. The future is bright.
You do realise that's a render of the previous KSS design, which has been superceded by this one...

358pi6e.jpg

Absolutely thrilling picture. The future is bright.
You do realise that's a render of the previous KSS design, which has been superceded by this one...

Indeed. If I'm not mistaken that's Lennon, BAE Corluka and... Bassong? In the image on the jumbotron which shows the age of the image.

When the first stadium designs were put up I remember Robbie Keane appearing in the image on the jumbotron not long before he flocked off to Liverpool. Seems so long ago. Will be a relief when the thing is standing.

Thinking a bit about this. Fixtures are out 4 weeks tomorrow.

I wonder if the club will ask to be away on the first and last matches (or do we even need to, as we probably will be anyway).

First home match would then be Aug 20th, but wonder if they could then ask to postpone that match until later in the season, meaning with the 1st International break our first home match would not be until Sept 10th, plenty of time to have the works finished.

Thinking a bit about this. Fixtures are out 4 weeks tomorrow.

I wonder if the club will ask to be away on the first and last matches (or do we even need to, as we probably will be anyway).

First home match would then be Aug 20th, but wonder if they could then ask to postpone that match until later in the season, meaning with the 1st International break our first home match would not be until Sept 10th, plenty of time to have the works finished.
I suspect it's nailed on that our first Premier League match will be away at the Olympic Caravan Park.

You can almost guarantee we'll get at least one big game allocated early doors while Dembele's suspension's still in force.

We will finish away. It makes sense from every angle. More time for the builders and less distraction from our last game ever.

We will finish away. It makes sense from every angle. More time for the builders and less distraction from our last game ever.

Either that, or a massive build-up to a surpassingly massive anti-climax, followed by the meek afterthought a week later. Obviously biased by the events of the last fortnight, but just sayin'.

See what I did there? I can deal with all this now :)

Back