• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Am I the only one who has know idea what any of that ITK means? Some rich people are interested in the club?

Am I the only one who has know idea what any of that ITK means? Some rich people are interested in the club?

QIA are the ones that own PSG. They also own Harrods, are the largest shareholders in Sainsbury's and own shares in loads of massive businesses around the world. The PSG thing alone is a good reason to stay clear as two clubs with the same owners can't both enter the European competitions. Then there's the fact that they're from Qatar.

BlackRock is one of the biggest asset management companies in the world. They sponsor some NFL awards I see, so they have some ties with sports.

Blackstone is the world's fifth-largest private equity firm by committed capital, focusing primarily on leveraged buyouts of more mature companies. In other words: They're all about making massive profits.

Hopefully it's just about stadium financing and not a takeover because I don't like the looks of the 1st and 3rd option.

QIA are the ones that own PSG. They also own Harrods, are the largest shareholders in Sainsbury's and own shares in loads of massive businesses around the world. The PSG thing alone is a good reason to stay clear as two clubs with the same owners can't both enter the European competitions. Then there's the fact that they're from Qatar.

BlackRock is one of the biggest asset management companies in the world. They sponsor some NFL awards I see, so they have some ties with sports.

Blackstone is the world's fifth-largest private equity firm by committed capital, focusing primarily on leveraged buyouts of more mature companies. In other words: They're all about making massive profits.

Hopefully it's just about stadium financing and not a takeover because I don't like the looks of the 1st and 3rd option.

Thanks however I'm well aware who they all are, more don't know what the ITK means.

They are all essentially asset strippers

Oil-rich Qataris are asset strippers? They're possibly morally dubious and in some cases resemble real-life Bond villains more than anything else (what with their connections to ISIS and the slave labour issues), but I'd hardly call them asset strippers.

I thought we had found them some premises to move into. No. 500..somewhere, cant remember the street/road name

500 White Hart Lane.

I think the old buildings were demolished, but last I looked on Googlemaps the site was clear, nothing had been built. They need something to move into relatively soon so this may be no longer practical.

It would be a bit odd that after the CPO process and the fire they have done nothing to look for a new premises and that even after a final resolution were just beginning their search now. A bit to sympathy seeking, me thinks.

Oil-rich Qataris are asset strippers? They're possibly morally dubious and in some cases resemble real-life Bond villains more than anything else (what with their connections to ISIS and the slave labour issues), but I'd hardly call them asset strippers.

So just for clarity Dubai........are you saying they are preferable to Levy or not :);)

So just for clarity Dubai........are you saying they are preferable to Levy or not :);)

Levy looks like a Bond villain, but he definitely doesn't act like one (although if he did, he'd be the crappiest Bond villain ever, imo: forget the volcano island base, he'd rent some shack in Caracas as his evil lair to save on costs). Overall, don't really know if a fundamentally decent bloke with generally mediocre designs and plans for the club is better than a super-rich morally dubious sheikh from Qatar.

Levy looks like a Bond villain, but he definitely doesn't act like one (although if he did, he'd be the crappiest Bond villain ever, imo: forget the volcano island base, he'd rent some shack in Caracas as his evil lair to save on costs). Overall, don't really know if a fundamentally decent bloke with generally mediocre designs and plans for the club is better than a super-rich morally dubious sheikh from Qatar.

:eek:
Given that choice, please tell me you do 'know'

:eek:
Given that choice, please tell me you do 'know'
In my everyday life, I'd have a laugh and a drink with Levy over said sheikh any day of the week. As for who I'd want as the part-owner and chairman of the football club I want to win trophies and compete for things...again, don't know. Or perhaps I do know, and I just don't want to say it due to cognitive dissonance. :p

In my everyday life, I'd have a laugh and a drink with Levy over said sheikh any day of the week. As for who I'd want as the part-owner and chairman of the football club I want to win trophies and compete for things...again, don't know. Or perhaps I do know, and I just don't want to say it due to cognitive dissonance. :p

:)
I thought you were an 'at any cost' kind of fella for a minute.

on a side note, love to join you and Levy down the Nags Head for a couple sometime soon. I'm sure you have a few questions. (or get Levy to have one too many and he'll be spouting all kinds of stuff)

Paxton Road is no more

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/paxton-road-closure-100615/

NORTHUMBERLAND DEVELOPMENT PROJECT - CLOSURE OF PAXTON ROAD
Posted on 10 June 2015 - 15:45

The Club can announce the closure of Paxton Road for general access with immediate effect, as we continue to progress our new stadium development.
p4-5%20new%20main%20image730.jpg

A section of Paxton Road between the High Road and the stadium will now be hoarded and included in the development site, therefore making it no longer viable as a public walkway.

For our supporters who currently sit in the North Stand, access to the stadium from the start of the 2015/16 season will be via a new hoarded walkway from Bill Nicholson Way.

As part of the road's permanent closure, all ticket collection points will be relocated with an update to follow regarding new arrangements, while Tottenham Square and the Member's marquee have also been closed.

We shall be providing further details concerning stadium access arrangements for our fans across club communication channels ahead of the new season to ensure there is minimal disruption to your matchday experience.

from the photo above..almost the whole of White Hart Lane will be in the new White Hart Lane setting..
Conclusion..LOL its still White Hart Lane...
all being..it becomes a reality!

Coys......

Back