• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

@Daniel - what happened to the plan to have us remain in a partially-built White Hart Lane during the Northumberland Development project?

Tottenham HotspurDaniel: Construction risk and timing - potential contractors raised concerns and we do not want to add risks that could delay the opening. And the delay caused by the CPO means we need to concentrate even further on the build time programme - it's the same as when you renovate a house, you can always do it quicker if you're not living in it at the same time.

Levy.. What is your vision for the club and how to you plan to achieve it?

Tottenham HotspurDaniel: To be one of the most successful clubs in Europe. The new stadium will be a game changer for us as it will create revenues that we can invest in the First Team and deliver success on the pitch - so that is a priority for us.

Mr. Levy will new stadium exterior design look like the one we've seen or it's yet to be decided?

Tottenham HotspurDaniel: We have updated elements and we shall be making planning applications for these and running that in parallel with the works continuing on the ground.
Any questions thrown at him about the NFL rumours?

Any questions thrown at him about the NFL rumours?

Some questions that didn't make the cut:

Mr Levy, any chance of you fu*king off and taking that useless pr*ck Baldini with you?

Why do we sell our best player every season?

Dear Mr. Levy, is it true that you sleep on a bed of money stacked from the broken souls of disillusioned Spurs fans?

Why is Lamela so good one game, then brick the next?

Mr. Levy - your ties are always dynamite. Where can a fella pick one of those up?

Why are we only building a 56000 sweater stadium when we have:
23000 season ticket members at WHL
46000 in the waiting list for a season ticket
10-15% allocation for away fans
5000 match day fans.

Levy, ever thought that you are brick at picking managers? Surely in 15 or so years you could get one right? Oh wait you did....then you sacked him

Mr levy - once the new stadium is built are there plans to make traveling to games by car easier re: parking and traffic for fans who have no option but to travel by car? Car park for fans at the stadium would be good

Can we please sign a world class player who can carry the team in case Kane injured?

How's the deal for Leandro Damiao coming along this year?

Van der vaart is a free agent - can you bring him back to the club? I miss Sandro too by the way!

What's the latest on the NFL sharing our new stadium?

When are you going to extend Adebayors contract? #Workhorse

I have seen worse in a spurs shirt. And quite frankly he scored some superb, and vital, goals for us. People may laugh, but I always thought he was a decent (okay not great) player

scorer of great goals ... liked him, just another player who couldn't find it to turn up every day unfortunately .. was the same for country as well

From 31 May 2015, TfL will take over some existing services, stations and trains from Abellio Greater Anglia.

TfL Rail services will operate on the Liverpool Street to Shenfield route.

London Overground services will operate on the: Liverpool Street to Enfield Town, Cheshunt via Seven Sisters, and Chingford route; and Romford to Upminster route.

CGJ0EOlWcAAiNhq.jpg

From 31 May 2015, TfL will take over some existing services, stations and trains from Abellio Greater Anglia.

London Overground services will operate on the: Liverpool Street to Enfield Town, Cheshunt via Seven Sisters, and Chingford route; and Romford to Upminster route.

CGJ0EOlWcAAiNhq.jpg

Means I might actually have to buy a train ticket from LST to Northumberland Park now, dammit

I have seen worse in a spurs shirt. And quite frankly he scored some superb, and vital, goals for us. People may laugh, but I always thought he was a decent (okay not great) player

scorer of great goals ... liked him, just another player who couldn't find it to turn up every day unfortunately .. was the same for country as well

Roman was frustratingly inconsistent but a useful option to have come off the bench and his scoring figures stack up quite well compared to most of the strikers who've spearheaded our attack in recent years...

1z5kx9y.jpg

Nice to see White Hart Lane finally making an appearance on the Tube map!

CFx3gp3WAAA7xlw.jpg

Hopefully the new trains will be up and running before our new stadium...

Clean, reliable and integrated: all change for neglected rail services in London | UK news | The Guardian
...The inner sections of the national rail lines from the city’s eastern hub at Liverpool Street will be taken under the control of Transport for London on 31 May. The capital’s transport authorities promise to transform the routes by integrating them with the tube service, revamping the stations and trains, staffing the network all the time the trains are running, and lowering some fares.

Passenger numbers have more than trebled on the lines that formed the initial London Overground seven years ago. Now, services operated by Abellio Greater Anglia passing through some of the capital’s more deprived boroughs – via Bethnal Green to Enfield Town, Cheshunt and Chingford – will become part of the Overground network. TfL will invest £25m next year in overhauling the stations now coming under its control.

...However, passengers on the Anglia-turned-Overground lines will have to wait three years for new trains and the number of services will not increase significantly in the short term. The trains that currently serve the routes were introduced in the early 1980s, and are showing their age. There are daily cancellations and trains run with fewer carriages because of failures with the ageing stock.

prof/galahad on coys on nfl/takeover? etc:
Some snippets received over the last 24 hours. {Best stay away from this post if you can't cope with cryptics}

Received from Galahad at WHL:
"NFL deal is going slower than hoped as both sides work their way through the details. No feeling on either side that the remaining issues are intractable. Takes time to create a complex agreement. Patience."

Received from Gabriel in NY:
"Woah. Big new player has jumped into the game from this side of the pond. Deep pockets - many billions. JL satisfied with price; DL wants more. Niger Petra!"

Received from Ghalib in the ME:
"My guys are worried by Gabe's people. Fear is they are a better fit than us. Less push back from fans. AAS will be sitting down with his boys at the QIA and having a re-think about the big picture strategy (THFC are only a part of their vision). brick happens."

I haven't been able to crack the 'Niger Petra' code (African Jordanians? River Rose? :shrug: ), so I'm handing this one over the COYS brains trust.

---

Buest guesses are AAS = Ahmad Al Sayed, QIA = Qatari Investment Authority and Niger Petra = BlackStone or BlackRock (both huge investment firms)

Edit: Petra = Rock

So BlackRock most likely. They manage assets for over $4 TRILLION.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackRock

Last edited:
Back