• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur FC vs South Coast Big Club OMT ***

True. When did we become a long ball team?

We've been a playing on the break team since Jol. That always ends up as long ball under heavy pressing. I think AVB is trying to change us into a real possession team but we'll need a new forward line and at least one midfielder before we can do that.

Come to think of it, I think we may well see Carroll on for Lennon given his fitness levels. Not sure if Lennon's up for a full 90

It is by choice then. We could play it along the ground and try and work it through that way.

Er, not its not. If someone wont let you sit on a chair you then stand because your forced to :lol:

If there is no pass on, we can magic a player to pass to, hence because of Saints pressing and marking we're being forced to go long.

If this was Arsenal, you'd expect that they would still win this. I suppose that's the 'mentality' difference.

Back