• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur FC vs South Coast Big Club OMT ***

We're going to go the whole season without having a single convincing home win. People said the Norwich and WBA results was because AVB was implementing his system and it would improve in time, fast forward 8 months and it's there's been hardly any improvement. We played decent vs Villa, 15 minutes vs City, decent vs Gooners and a good first half vs Spammers.

3 attempts, 1 on target in 60 mins of football

what a joke:(

I will never, ever, for the life of me understand why Dawson has tried to start transforming himself into a ball playing centre half.

Next change Siggy for defoe please

Dempsey----Ade-----Bale
-------Siggy--Holtby-----
------------Hudd--------

Is anyone else a bit worried that Holtby is actually brick?

yeah me too! he has tenacity and some ball playing ability. But he looks fundamentally too slow for the premier league, he gets caught in possession all the time and does not have the pace to recover. Also he does not seem to have a shot on him.

Wasn't everyone saying we were going to smash them by four goals or some nonsense? We're not going to have four shots between now and the end of the season :ross:

Back