• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur FC vs South Coast Big Club OMT ***

If we concede it will be like Fulham all over again. We have to be switched on.

Just wake the fudge up and act like you actually want top 4

fudge no. If we can't string passes together without him I cringe at the idea of him being in this midfield.

Walker is lumping the ball long far too much. We don't want a midfielder on giving him more of the ball in our own corner.

We can't seem to find the time to settle down. Parker's attack instincts is poor , but when he does his 360 thing it shakes off the marker and allow us time to regroup and reshape. Thudd and an unfit dembele are also part of the problem... We're not covering enough or screening defensively in the midfield.

I think people are being disrespectful to Southampton: they haven't come to knock us out of our stride, they have come and imposed their game on the match and completely dominated proceedings.

Hopefully we'll see a huge improvement in the second half.

(Is anyone else a bit worried that Holtby is actually brick?)

Not quite sure what the Dempsey hate is about today. He's been far more involved than Lennon who i can't actually recall doing anything on the pitch in the first half.

I don't think Dempsey's played horrible, just he's excess at the moment and taking up too much space htat should be Bale's. And we've seen the problem with Lennon all year in that it really comes down to a lack of understanding between him and Walker. The two just don't know how to use each other's runs and have no understanding of where either is at any given point.

I don't think Dempsey's played horrible, just he's excess at the moment and taking up too much space htat should be Bale's. And we've seen the problem with Lennon all year in that it really comes down to a lack of understanding between him and Walker. The two just don't know how to use each other's runs and have no understanding of where either is at any given point.

It's the saints players that are limiting the space in the centre, Dempsey has stuck out on his wing for the most part.

Gonna be hard this, we've not been brilliant and Southampton have played well, Dembele has gone off so our midfielder run is out of the game but we have Hudd in the middle who has a cool head, still have sig, carrol and ade on the bench.

It's the saints players that are limiting the space in the centre, Dempsey has stuck out on his wing for the most part.

Could be. I'm more of the belief that you make your own spacing and impact. It's like we're playing a 4-2-4 at times and it's just not working. I PRAY we do NOT bring on Ade.

It's not easy is it. we didn't have the midfielders available to play 4-4-2 really. Or the strikers to play 4-2-3-1.
Maybe 4-3-3??!!

Back