• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur FC vs South Coast Big Club OMT ***

i thought going out of the EL would give the team a chance to rest and prepare properly for PL games......brick, we are far fcuking worse than when we were in the EL

what have they been doing all week?????

see, our poor play is not solely down to Parker. we are just completely out of form all over the pitch

lols. we're not out of form all over the pitch, we just need to play to our players strengths, and right now we've got no spacing and we're overrun in midfield. We bring on Carroll and we'll begin dominating possession. Then everybody's saying how good we look.

Southampton have such good spacing and are working well as a team. We've got no link in midfield at the moment and we're hitting crossfield balls to try to switch play and find an opening.

It's the refs fault we haven't created a single chance and should really be 0-1 or 0-2 down?

And partly, yes. The inbred cnuts know they can kick us off the ball so they are doing so. Two of them should be on yellow and that would make a massive difference too.

I'm fudging sick of watching this dross. fudging brick, not had a striker all season. Good ball in, no-one there.

But the worst thing is just the general ineptitude and lack of pattern to the play. Its quite disgusting to be frank.

442 at home is a must.

Are we going to carry on getting reffed like that every week without saying anything?

Every season we're getting reffed out of the CL.

And partly, yes. The inbred cnuts know they can kick us off the ball so they are doing so. Two of them should be on yellow and that would make a massive difference too.

imo it's not the refs fault we can't create jack brick (again). Don't get me wrong he's been rather brick but this home performance is shambolic (again).

We have got the players in the squad to beat Soton, but AVB has put out an unbalanced side.
I can take Bale playing down the middle when we have no strikers - but we have three (albeit not in great form) players who can play down the middle.
Like wise with all our midfield ball winners injured or out -- Sandro/Parker -we should go three in the middle.

Right now we have no width on the left, Dempsey and Bale have hardly touched the ball, nor has Lennon, and we have no ball winner in the middle, so no possession. Not good.

Awful awful half. Thank goodness Bale is on the left now. Dembele was never fit.

Adebayor for the absolutely woeful Dempsey. 4-4-2.

We've been like this most season. Its all about Bale. And he aint in the game yet. I still think hes not recovered from that injury and hes tired. Has played many games this season.

We have seen LLoris first world class save for the club I think. That was a goal from Lambert free kick.

Not been that bad, not been that good. Pretty average performance thus far.

Would tell the lads to try and play on the floor more, the balls across the middle and over the top are generally only serving to slow down our tempo or lose possession. They are also obvious because we are doing them every single time.

Wouldn't do any subs, we lost one with Dembele going off. Leave it as it is for the next fifteen.

People calling for 442... calearly have never seen us play 442 over the past few seasons. IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!

Take off thr useless **** dempsey and things will start looking up... well, sort of. No dembele or Sadnro is a huge blow for us!!

It's like we've only ever got two options, either pass it back to the person who passed it to you (who's most likely under too much pressure to receive the ball) or hoof it up.

Everyone needs to be giving each other options and Daws Benny Kyle need to keep the passing short, Hudd can continue as long as he keeps on finding people.

Vertonghen needs to realise he's playing a game as well, I'd say he keeps switching off but he's barely switched on all game. Lucky to have not conceded.

exactly....i guess the ref was to balme last week too for our inept performance at Wigan

No, then we were just brick.

Today we're being kicked out of the game (except when they fall over every time the ball is in our half so they can lob it in at a thug) and the 'ref' isn't stopping it.

Back