• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toby Alderweireld

No, I mean, ever. At least as far back as Jol. I've seen plenty of griping about undue time spent away from action because of injuries, I've seen griping about injury crises in general - but I don't think I've yet encountered a Spurs fan who gets upset that the club got the rough prediction wrong, when it ventures to make one. :p

We are going round in circles, do not announce a return date SOME moan, announce a return date and get it wrong SOME will moan. It really is as simple as that.

We are going round in circles, do not announce a return date SOME moan, announce a return date and get it wrong SOME will moan. It really is as simple as that.

That's the thing - I don't think the latter will happen. :p Suffice it to say, we disagree, is all.

And some people moan either way, creating an argument in a phone box

What's phone box?;)
1095036_0_original.jpg

It will be good for us if Alderweireld can return from injury fast. With Wimmer out of favour and Dier error-prone, maybe we don't have enough cover in defence as we thought.

It will be good for us if Alderweireld can return from injury fast. With Wimmer out of favour and Dier error-prone, maybe we don't have enough cover in defence as we thought.

How many times! Wimmer IS NOT out of favour! As Poch said this week (see Wimmer thread) Davies can cover LB from the bench as well as left CB to an extent; therefore he needs the second def on the bench to be right footed to cover the right hand side of the bench. Hence CCV over Wimmer. Please read the article which I posted on the Wimmer thread a few days ago

How many times! Wimmer IS NOT out of favour! As Poch said this week (see Wimmer thread) Davies can cover LB from the bench as well as left CB to an extent; therefore he needs the second def on the bench to be right footed to cover the right hand side of the bench. Hence CCV over Wimmer. Please read the article which I posted on the Wimmer thread a few days ago

Who was the right footed cover on the bench today?
If Dier had went off there wasnt a single player that could play there if Wimmer or Vertonghen arent seen as able.

You are wasting your breath mate, there are those that are convinced that Wimmer has kicked Poch's cat and because of that he has been exiled.

Dier has played centre back twice on the trot... away from home and we Have two clean sheets in the bag

That's interested to me
I like Dier very much mate, but he made 2 big mistakes against Bournemouth which on another day will be punished. He let Arter go for the shot which was brilliantly saved by lloris and he lost the ball to Max Gradell in a very dangerous area. I don't think he has been up to the high standards he set in the last 2 seasons.

Back