• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood - Head Coach

I dont agree with that. If something clearly isnt working then someone has to speak out, even in the dressing room. Actually i look at our current squad and i dont see anyone even taking charge on the pitch, no-one is vocal when things are going wrong. Road to nowhere imo

Someone does need to speak out - the person whose job it is. Maybe if Ade had concentrated on his own job he might not have had such a shocking season.

Someone does need to speak out - the person whose job it is. Maybe if Ade had concentrated on his own job he might not have had such a shocking season.

so the fact that AVBs preferred tactics that reduced the effectiveness of a striker because of a lack of genuine chances being created had nothing to do with his shocking season. Or Soldados shocking season. Proven strikers, proven scorers, not being able to their job........yes, they should simply shut up and keep doing it the AVB way=D>

Drogba had problems with AVB, Torres had problems with him, Lukaku spoke out what he was being told to do in training......what, are they ALL wrong???

Drogba had problems with AVB, Torres had problems with him, Lukaku spoke out what he was being told to do in training......what, are they ALL wrong???

Doesn't matter if they're right or wrong, speaking out makes them all ****s.

2011186950101688296S600x600Q85.jpg

How the **** can anyone defend tim sherwood I have no idea. We have been outplayed every singe game in the first half. We had boring first halves with AVB but we always controlled and dictated the games. Tim Sherwood is absolutely clueless and we just have to hope he learns, because he isn't learning so far... I just can't believe how bad we are!!Some of the worst football I've seen is play for a long long long time under Tim.

The only positive is we usually come out much better in the second half... I'm beginning to think he isn't paying the media, and he really is a ****ing stupid as he seems.

How the **** can anyone defend tim sherwood I have no idea. We have been outplayed every singe game in the first half. We had boring first halves with AVB but we always controlled and dictated the games. Tim Sherwood is absolutely clueless and we just have to hope he learns, because he isn't learning so far... I just can't believe how bad we are!!Some of the worst football I've seen is play for a long long long time under Tim.

The only positive is we usually come out much better in the second half... I'm beginning to think he isn't paying the media, and he really is a ****ing stupid as he seems.
You can't blame Timmy, he's busting his balls out there!
k2ri.jpg

Such a 'post by numbers' post you got going on there.

Damn that Sherwood...why does he keep winning games and stopping people from criticising him as vociferously as they really want to?

Wow not sure i can agree with this remark i understand you need to follow orders and do what your manager says in any different walk of life but the should always be someone you can go to if the manager is doing things wrong, that is how it worked when i worked for a company my one and only experience of the corporate way of life Tottenham seem so intent on following.

I don't care we won. We were incredibly lucky YET AGAIN!!! If people want to be as simple as we won so great then fine, but I don't get how anyone can be happy with how we look under Tim!

Wow not sure i can agree with this remark i understand you need to follow orders and do what your manager says in any different walk of life but the should always be someone you can go to if the manager is doing things wrong, that is how it worked when i worked for a company my one and only experience of the corporate way of life Tottenham seem so intent on following.

There's the captain for that or they do it privately. They don't disagree with the manager in front of the rest of the team - that's what Chelsea do and we're better than that (except Ade).

And if they don't like it, just like you and I they can go and work elsewhere. The problem for Ade is that the City agreement is with us and Ade - he'd have to take a wage cut to leave and he'll never do that.

do you stand by this statement?

I am not sure Sherwood is the answer for what we want though he is picking up points having taken over a team that was starting to look a shambles and got us a few wins. It would take a season for me to say whether Sherwood was any good and whether his style of play is one that could take us where we want to be.

For the time being i will just sit back and enjoy our players being allowed to go forward and watch some attacking football even if it does mean we give space for the other team to attack us.

There's the captain for that or they do it privately. They don't disagree with the manager in front of the rest of the team - that's what Chelsea do and we're better than that (except Ade).

Actually i see your point i thought you meant do not criticise regardless.

My understanding was that Sherwood was the bridge between the team and the boardroom under avb so i guess it would have been him ade should have gone to and then the comments would have been passed onto the board. I kind of miss read what you meant to start with.

Actually i see your point i thought you meant do not criticise regardless.

My understanding was that Sherwood was the bridge between the team and the boardroom under avb so i guess it would have been him ade should have gone to and then the comments would have been passed onto the board. I kind of miss read what you meant to start with.

And I'm sure Timmeh would have been more than happy to pass that to Levy behind AVB's back.

And I'm sure Timmeh would have been more than happy to pass that to Levy behind AVB's back.

AVB did a very good job on his own in falling out with people....players, fellow coaches, the medical team, the press etc The guy didnt need any middle man to help him

Back