• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood - Head Coach

Real shame we couldnt beat WBA at home. League would have looked tasty!!

Timmy bold today going 4-3-3/4-5-1 whatever you want to call it. Thought he got it spot on really. We had a real good balance in the team and it helped in our pressing.

I asked somewhat of the same question in the Nabil thread, but did anybody else see the similarities between Timmy's tactics today and what Wenger's l'Ars* have been doing for a while now?

Just a few similarities, but:

Played the 4-3-3/4-2-3-1/4-5-1 with no absolute destroyers today (AVB liked having as many as possible)

He prefers Bentaleb (whom I'd compare potentially with Wheelchair) to Capoue

Brought on a second RB late, which Wenger has done regularly with the lead

Im surprised no one has had a go at him for not wearing a suit - I mean it was his intelligence first, then his communication with the media, then it was his tactical inability but still no lack of suit excuse? I may as well bring it up

TS has to go - his inability to wear a suit and that silly Gilette or whatever is ****e urgh - no coach of THFC should be wearing that - ****

Im surprised no one has had a go at him for not wearing a suit - I mean it was his intelligence first, then his communication with the media, then it was his tactical inability but still no lack of suit excuse? I may as well bring it up

TS has to go - his inability to wear a suit and that silly Gilette or whatever is ****e urgh - no coach of THFC should be wearing that - ****

Tracksuit Timmy

It was a ****ing body warmer.

It was a life preserver.....anyone got a pic of Michael J Fox in Back to the future 1???

Once again Sherwood keeps it very light and superficial with the press, when asked about Chadli for Soldado there's no tactical stuff - just that a bit of rotation was needed. After the game it's all about giving players a stage, letting them play etc.

But on the pitch tactically he gets stuff right more often than not. Tactically one of the most impressive games so far under Sherwood today I thought, the change to a lone out and out striker was the right move and our pressing really worked.

Yes Swansea looked the best in the opening 15 today, but they were still really only creating long shot efforts.

Is there really anyone left who still needs convincing?

P415_zps209d2276.png

Not sure what anyone's opinion on TS has to do with if AVB was good/****? People have concerns re TS suitability for the job, how is that related to AVB?

I also think it's not that people want a foreign coach to succeed, it's similar to it's not that people want foreign players, it's simply most people realize that success is almost an exclusive to foreign coaches in the PL, and the best player/cost combinations are almost exclusively foreign as well.

Because he's "undoing some of the great work AVB has done" accoring to some posters. How he's doing that I don't know. But we lost the possession count today, shocking.

Back