• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

His comments about Brentford after being supported whilst out, his recorded comments previously about Brentford and his comments at the Euros

Plus Arsenal / Chelsea have been out off

That's before you even get to the betting on his own clubs games.

Players talk like that all the time but rarely honestly in public. I’ve met many players and more that have retired and there aren’t many who think before they speak

The gambling thing is a worrying growing trend in the game. He isn’t the first and won’t be the last

But on the pitch he is great IMO. Defenders hate playing against him and he can pass better than most as well as having a great shot

Don't know what the negative is about... you may not like him as a person but he is a bloody good striker ... most strikers are insufferable ego maniacs ... and it's one of the traits of the best ones that have ever played the game.

He would absolutely bang goals in for fun playing for Ange ... he is an immediate upgrade on who we have on our books. And at the lowered asking price I think it's well worth a punt.

No offence Richy is all fart and no poo ...

If i could swap him for richy i would. If we could sell richy i would. Not sure i'd have both though.

If i could swap him for richy i would. If we could sell richy i would. Not sure i'd have both though.
We need two players for the role IMO
At least for next season
It’s possible we see Kulu play it and son against some attacking sides
But it’s a huge gamble to go into the season with no senior player who has played their career as a CF

The gambling thing is a worrying growing trend in the game. He isn’t the first and won’t be the last
Players gambling is nothing new but players betting on their own team's matches is a big red flag for me, in the back of my mind every time he missed, put the ball out for a throw in or committed a foul I'd be thinking did he bet on that happening.

Players gambling is nothing new but players betting on their own team's matches is a big red flag for me, in the back of my mind every time he missed, put the ball out for a throw in or committed a foul I'd be thinking did he bet on that happening.
True
But I guarantee he isn’t the only one
I’ve heard stories about bigger players gambling mega amounts from people with no reason to even mention it …
It’s something that occupies bored people with £££
I know lots of people would take Paqueta and he literally gambled with match rigging

I did read that it is was while he was on loan away from Brentford that he bet on them tbf

Edit, just checked and he hasn't been on loan so not sure what i read but maybe it was while injured? Sure it wasn't that he was betting on them to lose in games he was actually playing in

I did read that it is was while he was on loan away from Brentford that he bet on them tbf

Edit, just checked and he hasn't been on loan so not sure what i read but maybe it was while injured? Sure it wasn't that he was betting on them to lose in games he was actually playing in
It was when he had an injury and was not playing.

Loan from Saudi Sportswashing Machine for some of them

Players talk like that all the time but rarely honestly in public. I’ve met many players and more that have retired and there aren’t many who think before they speak

But on the pitch he is great IMO. Defenders hate playing against him and he can pass better than most as well as having a great shot
All those actions shows personal gain over team, is that something Ange would really want?

Getting closer to Neto (if gossip is to be believed)

Could you grab us a sandwich when you get there please

348s.jpg

Back