• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

Damn! This is the sort of player we should go for! I'd take Fullkrug in a heartbeat! Real powerhouse centre forward, with excellent hold up play. Think he'd be a good option for us.

Fullkrug is exactly the profile of player who'd be perfect for us. He could capably cover Richarlison's injuries, but also isn't going to block Lankshear and Veliz's paths.

Llorente was signed as backup. We have richarlison, son, veliz, scarlet, lankshear and now seemingly kulu to play there.

If we are buying a cf. We want one that will be our first choice for a number of years.
I dont think we're in that place (i.e. to spend £100m on Osimhen), even though we perhaps should be.

Richarlison will be our starting CF next season, and we principally need a stop gap to cover his injuries and bridge the way to the two youngsters hopefully exploding onto the scene.

I dont think we're in that place (i.e. to spend £100m on Osimhen), even though we perhaps should be.

Richarlison will be our starting CF next season, and we principally need a stop gap to cover his injuries and bridge the way to the two youngsters hopefully exploding onto the scene.

Lol you were literally saying in the other thread we should get isak or osimhen. Make up your mind.

So buying a backup is going to give them game time?
Buying a starter for the next two years give them development time
Time we can create with an actual plan
Imagine that…
It’s exactly what we suffered with Kane here
No one wants to stay or join a team knowing they will not get games or the club don’t have a plan

Where are West ham getting money? Wan Bissaka, Fullkrug, Somerville. Haven't read any details, are they all on expiring contracts?

But that doesnt exist for under £100m. Its either Osimhen/Isak, or see with Lankshear/Veliz over the next 12-18 months.

There arent mid-price options better than Richarlison around.
Toney is better
Gyokeres is better
David’s may be better
All are CF
That’s the position they have played their whole career
The will be others

Toney is better
Gyokeres is better
David’s may be better
All are CF
That’s the position they have played their whole career
The will be others
Disagree on all fronts

Toney doesnt have the mobility for our system. He'd be a good bench option, but not a starter. £20m on deadline day and keeping Richarlison I'd be fine with.

Gyokeres was average in the championship and has had one decent season in Portugal. He's very likely a Vincent Janssen.

And David has an awful touch and is a poor finisher.

I don't disagree that Richarlison shouldn't in theory be upgraded on. But there's a massive dearth of talent there and scraping the barrel just isn't worth it

Back