• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

Maybe. But it doesn't make him brick. Or anyone else better.
I wouldn't call him brick, just significantly degraded. In the next season or so we do seriously need to think about who inherits his spot. Maybe it's Mikey Moore, or maybe it's someone else but father time catches up with everyone eventually.

I wouldn't call him brick, just significantly degraded. In the next season or so we do seriously need to think about who inherits his spot. Maybe it's Mikey Moore, or maybe it's someone else but father time catches up with everyone eventually.
Moore is the plan to take over
It’s clear with the Werner loan signing IMO
The club are massively looking at future proofing the squad now

17 goals and 10 assists in what 34 games or so? I know stats can mislead but given his moving around to plug injuries and gaps, I think thats far from poor, you at least take it as a return even if pure form was off.
It’s a great return
And he was still playing with an injury I’m sure
As long as he ain’t asked to play CF we will see a great Sonny

Moore is the plan to take over
It’s clear with the Werner loan signing IMO
The club are massively looking at future proofing the squad now

Yeh thats becoming clearer for me, I said it before Munn took over judging from the interviews about his role, they would have a plan for youth and not create roadblocks as they want the academy to work, it might not be the plan some fans want, but its a plan none the less

Lamela pretty much only had 1 injury (his hip problem). It just took about us 7 years to diagnose and operate on.
20/21 Calf injury 53 days Tottenham Hotspur12
19/20 Groin injury 15 days Tottenham Hotspur2
19/20 Hamstring injury 63 days Tottenham HotspurArgentina14
18/19 Muscle strain 62 days Tottenham HotspurArgentina13
18/19 Calf injury 16 days Tottenham Hotspur4
18/19 Muscle strain 15 days Tottenham Hotspur4
18/19 Hamstring injury 18 days Tottenham HotspurArgentina4
18/19 Knock 22 days Tottenham Hotspur1
16/17 Hip injury 388 days Tottenham HotspurArgentina69

There's also quite a difference between having been injured for a large amount of time and having been injured a large number of times
Yep
He ticks both boxes
I rate him highly but the injuries he is getting are no coincidence
It would be a gamble for anyone
His fee would have to factor that in and it’s not in wolves interests to discount him

Yep
He ticks both boxes
I rate him highly but the injuries he is getting are no coincidence
It would be a gamble for anyone
His fee would have to factor that in and it’s not in wolves interests to discount him

Yeh simply put, you take him, its a risk, has to be factored into price......if he breaks down he does so with us realising that was a possibility and not wholesale uproar

20/21 Calf injury 53 days Tottenham Hotspur12
19/20 Groin injury 15 days Tottenham Hotspur2
19/20 Hamstring injury 63 days Tottenham HotspurArgentina14
18/19 Muscle strain 62 days Tottenham HotspurArgentina13
18/19 Calf injury 16 days Tottenham Hotspur4
18/19 Muscle strain 15 days Tottenham Hotspur4
18/19 Hamstring injury 18 days Tottenham HotspurArgentina4
18/19 Knock 22 days Tottenham Hotspur1
16/17 Hip injury 388 days Tottenham HotspurArgentina69

Having had both hips replaced I can assure you the hip problem leads to a greater strain on other parts of your lower body and it might have been the reason for some of them.

There was an analysis of that last year
He scored some goals playing CF
But as soon as teams low blocked us he didn’t get a sniff
He scores goals running on to balls on the break, regardless of where he plays. Against a low block he doesn't offer much from either position. The only difference is he doesn't protect the LB or take on his man at LWF, so at CF he is less of a liability IMO, and should be getting on the end of crosses from WFs who do take their man on and cross into the box.

He scores goals running on to balls on the break, regardless of where he plays. Against a low block he doesn't offer much from either position. The only difference is he doesn't protect the LB or take on his man at LWF, so at CF he is less of a liability IMO, and should be getting on the end of crosses from WFs who do take their man on and cross into the box.
But he doesn’t do that
What he does is panic because he has no room and drop deeper leaving the opposition centre back to have an easy ride
As I say, there is some analysis on it on here. Sons record against low blocks is horrendous
As a winger against them sides it’s actually ok

Back