• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

The money Wolves want is far to high, he doesn't score enough goals and I never remembered him having a lot of assists, he's fast but his stats (I dislike stats) aren't as good as Johnson or Werner.
But he is more direct than Werner and Johnson. Both of Ange’s wingers in his Celtic team tried to take on their men constantly. Our forwards don’t, they turn and pass back thats why we looked brick for a lot of last season.

No, it will go on forever, if we sign a striker 50% will say it's the wrong choice and 5-106 alternatives will be suggested.
Well I guess there will always be someone whose unhappy with some element of the team. Which I actually don't disagree with as you can always improve your side and should never settle and think what you have is enough.

But he is more direct than Werner and Johnson. Both of Ange’s wingers in his Celtic team tried to take on their men constantly. Our forwards don’t, they turn and pass back thats why we looked brick for a lot of last season.
Our forwards turn back because they had no one to aim for ..

Neto is a very good player

But he is made of lamella glass

At £30m it’s a gamble worth looking at

As a £60m deal there is better to be had

The money Wolves want is far to high, he doesn't score enough goals and I never remembered him having a lot of assists, he's fast but his stats (I dislike stats) aren't as good as Johnson or Werner.
If he'd been asked to supply Kane and/or Son rather than Raul Jimenez, we might be seeing a rosier picture

Doue, Neto and Eze. Sign all 3 and get rid of Gil, Solomon, GLC etc. (and tell Son its his last season).
I'm bored of trying to decide who is the better option above so I vote yes to all 3 lol

It’s definitely not
But he has to play wide
As a CF against low blocks we may as well play Romero up top
Sonny wide is still a real threat
Not anymore he isn't. He was rather poor all season when playing on the left. I think his days of being a world class/ borderline world class wide man are done.

With no Kane and an ageing Son would that improve?
With Richarlison, Son and other, better midfielders alongside him...almost certainly.

@Bedfordspurs I included the same link earlier about Neto's injury history. The two biggest ones are just freak incidents. Nothing to do with being injury-prone or some underlying issue. Unless bad luck is a thing you hold to,

With Richarlison, Son and other, better midfielders alongside him...almost certainly.

@Bedfordspurs I included the same link earlier about Neto's injury history. The two biggest ones are just freak incidents. Nothing to do with being injury-prone or some underlying issue. Unless bad luck is a thing you hold to,

There are no certainties in transfers being successful, our main priority in the forwards is a goal scorer and although he could be an upgrade on Gil, Soloman and perhaps Werner the money is bettered used elsewhere in the team.

Players who get injured a lot… tend to get injured a lot

Back