• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

Antonio Nusa going to RB Leipzig for €20m.
Shame we didn't go for him. Surely worth the 'risk'. He's levels above the South Korean guy we bought, but maybe the club are thinking of more shirt sales in Korea.

Antonio Nusa going to RB Leipzig for €20m.
Shame we didn't go for him. Surely worth the 'risk'. He's levels above the South Korean guy we bought, but maybe the club are thinking of more shirt sales in Korea.
Maybe the club don’t see it like that
Why aren’t the other clubs who wanted him jumping in?
The Korean lad cost £3m and won’t be ready for a few years

They are happy to gamble
We didn’t
Brentford didnt
I’d be fine with it myself
I think it’s the kind of gamble worth taking unless there is that knee issue, but would you wouldn’t know unless he does a medical

Apparently alot of distrust round his team with the injury stuff. I think PL clubs have gone very cold on him based on that. Brentford were never touching him again

Wouldn't surprise me if Ange went cold on Nusa when he accepted a move to Brentford despite us being in for him.
Possibly
There was the talk of his knee at Brentford
Again, he is another I haven’t seen enough of but the fee is what I’d expect to play for a player with his kind of experience and exposure

But there is no other way other than match time in the prem
The key is both gray and Bergvall have been playing men’s first team football already

I think it's actually simple

- They need game time at top level
- Ange uses subs regularly
- I think both Gray and Bergvall will see PL minutes as 2nd half subs and probably cup games
- I expect by mid season they are regulars
- The question for me is Moore, high ceiling but far younger/less experienced than the other two, is it too early?

Some social media talk around Adringa from Brighton

Anyone have an opinion? supposedly two footed, plays on right mostly last season

Some social media talk around Adringa from Brighton

Anyone have an opinion? supposedly two footed, plays on right mostly last season
Not bad but I would never buy a player from them. They fit their system and often don't perform elsewhere and you are paying well over the odds.

I think what is interesting is we clearly are looking at 1 or 2 more, and no one has the slightest clue of even the position far less the player

I think Ange would take an elite, elite winger. Either side TBH. I, personally, would still love Eze as I think we seriously, seriously need to have quality rotation in those areas plus on the left.

Not bad but I would never buy a player from them. They fit their system and often don't perform elsewhere and you are paying well over the odds.
That is probably one of the oddest things you've ever written. We signed Biss from them for a very acceptable fee, and there has been no indication his performances have been linked to an issue of being unable to adjust to playing for another team. Arsenal and Liverpool have both profited from buying good players from Brighton and improved them.

Care to give some context that doesn't refer to the Stamford Bridge Experiment?

Back