• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

Did anyone watch the water polo? fudging arses everywhere. Wedgies galore!!!

Best bit was the saucy bitches of spain, you could see their thong tan lines...cheeky slags

fudging violent sport, they spend most the game trying to drown each other.

Just looked at the standings for the dressage, stop moaning we're doing well, second in the team. If we can win a medal in it, the sport must be worth keeping

fudge dressage - I dont even know what the fudging objective is - im gonna google it.

As for water polo - saw the mens yesterday italy - Australia but must see womens. I guess its just annoying that the reason I like women is hidden under the water.

Synchronised swimming is where its at

We also have the rather tasty Zara Phillips competing for us, how can you not love it?

TBH, it seems like crufts for horses to me, but if we win a medal or 2 in it then I love it

Hahaha

Seriously, what I want to know is

WHY ARE THESE fudging C*NTS ALLOWED TO WEAR HEADPHONES AT A SWIMMING POOL?

Honestly, do people not realise that you look like a MASSIVE C*NT, wearing over ear headphones in public?

AAaaaarrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

It fudging really gets to me

Hahaha

Seriously, what I want to know is

WHY ARE THESE fudging C*NTS ALLOWED TO WEAR HEADPHONES AT A SWIMMING POOL?

Honestly, do people not realise that you look like a MASSIVE C*NT, wearing over ear headphones in public?

AAaaaarrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

It fudging really gets to me

My thoughts exactly.

kyle-walker-600x800.jpg

william-gallas-600x800.jpg

Would you walk into a job interview, wearing headphones?

Would you watch the birth of your child, wearing headphones?

Would you propose, wearing headphones?

Would you get married, wearing headphones?

Would you pick up a nobel award, wearing headphones?

No?

So why would you wear headphones to potentially the most important fudging moment of your entire life?

](*,)

Because you're a fudging sheep perhaps?

Would you walk into a job interview, wearing headphones?

Would you watch the birth of your child, wearing headphones?

Would you propose, wearing headphones?

Would you get married, wearing headphones?

Would you pick up a nobel award, wearing headphones?

No?

So why would you wear headphones to potentially the most important fudging moment of your entire life?

](*,)

Because you're a fudging sheep perhaps?

I think they are all abit different to sporting events mate. Some athletes like to psych themselves up before doing there thing.

It's something that helps them focus, listening to the music to do that has been in sport for years, don't know why you are so annoyed by it?

Just seen some Lithuanian schoolgirl swimmer, who lives in Plymouth, uses Plymouth's facilities to train, and has an English coach, has just won a gold. Mildly annoyed by that TBH

Back