• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

The other Dutch team were in proper uniform earlier, bad form. The Aussies and Yanks last night were covered up, but they weren't as nice so I didn't mind.

Enjoyed the beach volleyball earlier. Well done ladies.

That is some serious tail

OLMYPICS_Vol_4_700837s.jpg

4ff4e90a7f176_Zara Dampney nude.jpg

So much good action, British and otherwise, tonight that I haven't even looked at the football yet. Ladies Hockey are winning 4-0 against Japan, men are playing the Russians in B-ball, Handball team v France (though being smashed), and Adlington is swimming tonight. This is awesome.

Some of these swimming events are ridiculous. Imagine in athletics there was a 100m running backwards event or a 100m hopping or skipping event.

The great thing about swimming is that the 4 strokes are completely different and the distances men peed or stamina is important.

I love watching swimming, get right into it, shame we're generally pretty poor at it. Still Becky has a chance tonight, didn't she win this in 08? Come on girl

The 800 metres is her event, she will win gold in that, she wasnt expected to win tonight, 3rd is brilliant..

She is a really humble girl too, very pleased for her

Back