• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

Aussies look like someone killed their puppy. Shattered. Magnusson bottled it, he can do 1.5 secs faster. Do that we're neck and neck with France.

The great thing about swimming is that the 4 strokes are completely different and the distances men peed or stamina is important.

You could come up with 4 different ways to run though. I doubt Bolt would be the fastest if he had to run backwards ala the backstroke. Its just ridiculous and were created to get more medals for swimming in the Olympics.

You could come up with 4 different ways to run though. I doubt Bolt would be the fastest if he had to run backwards ala the backstroke. Its just ridiculous and were created to get more medals for swimming in the Olympics.

Swimming was invented for he Olympics?

Swimming always seems to have so many world records broken each time and always a few surprise too. That 15yr old for instance anihlated everyone.

Most are over £100

I'm not that keen to pay £225 for swimming semis

Maybe they need to reduce the prices for some of the events. Better to have packed venues with cheaper tickets than empty venues with expensive tickets that no one will buy.

I don't really enjoy the winter olympics, maybe because I've never played any of the sports in it and probably never will (except Ice Skating) and Britain aren't that great in it

Maybe they need to reduce the prices for some of the events. Better to have packed venues with cheaper tickets than empty venues with expensive tickets that no one will buy.

Nope. They've fudged it now. If someone gets a better ticket than mine for a cut priced deal I'll be tinkled!! The venues are 95% full anyway. Just the fudging Olympic 'family' who haven't turned up.

If you look at the virtual medal table beforehand we are exactly where we expected. Our medals will flood in from Wednesday onwards.

I think the only medal we've missed out on that we were expected to win before was in the men's road race. Besides which, no reasonable person can expect us to finish ahead of China, and The US. Long way to go

If we get 15+ golds I'll be happy. With the money we've put in and just looking at rankings beforehand. You just want people to perform to their best level and if they lose so be it.

Beating the Aussies would also be good! :)

Layed that Rebecca Adlington earlier when the next heat tinkled all over her qualifying time.

Ain't doing too shabby at this Olympics money wise!

Couldn't care less who wins what 8)

Back