• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

When I went to Brazil on Rio beach EVERYONE is playing beach volleyball.

We (3 of us) played against these girls and got absolutely humiliated and whilst they did fudge us on the beach - we fudged them in the bedroom.

It was fun though volleyball that is im just brick at it

In Rio they even play beach volleyball with their feet rather than hands - maybe that explains why theyre so good at the game

You are Jay from the inbetweeners arent you..

haha I dont even know who Jay from inbetweeners is.

Dude - in my younger days I had my fair share of women - unfortunately gone downhill since.

He makes stuff up about shagging women all the time, bit like yourself really with all your stories

Good to see Coe coming out saying any empty seats would be given to the armed forces...

Getting ridiculous now the amount of VIP seats empty at every event

It's unfair that the USA have an alien in there team

531299_451754351521953_341801450_n.jpg

I know I am late replying to this, but just back from the Aquatics Centre. Just to say my view from Row 50 was surprisingly good. Your line of sight is totally drawn to the pool & Diving Pool. Only restricted view is of spectators on other side of the pool - I never knew The Queen had been there.

There are 600 seats with restricted views and refunds have been offered. It only affects the diving sessions.

Why are they still building stadiums with restricted view? Were they not aware of the restricted viewing when designing and building the centre?

It's the temporary seats in the aquatics centre. Afterwards it will have the 'wings' taken off and revert to 3000 seats.

Only the top priced ones though isn't it?

I'm going to get someparalympic tickets in so I can go see the stadium. Still available for all sessions in all price categories I think.

Anyone see the Spanish ladies in the beach volleyball. The asses on them, especially one, daammmmmnnnn. I love them latinos....

I said the same about the serving to my Dad, you get a great chance to spike the ball without it, and you can't generate much power when serving.

Back