• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

We won women's skeet shooting today. The gold medalist hit 97 of 98 targets, a world record. Silver hit 91.

Merriccaaaaaaa

USA USA USA

redneck_gun_20100526_1984409262.jpg

Beach volleyball - amazing bums.

Atleast you know those ladies have no grass on the wicket - but certainly old enough

Love it that on the beach volleyball when the rakers come on its to the benny hill theme tune haha..

Defo best event to go to

Reports suggesting those sat at the back of the Aquatic Centre will have restricted views and will not be able to see the divers until they hit the water.

I know I am late replying to this, but just back from the Aquatics Centre. Just to say my view from Row 50 was surprisingly good. Your line of sight is totally drawn to the pool & Diving Pool. Only restricted view is of spectators on other side of the pool - I never knew The Queen had been there.

Was JUST about to type this, she is so fit. Great body

Her face isnt great but what the hell... you wont see it when bent over... hmmmmm

On the plus side - GB have done well to come back from this. Canada were dominating but GB now one point behind

One of those Canadian girls has a moustache.

I thought that too when lookin a the side profile BUT I thought who the hell goes on TV without grooming appropriately? Especially in beach volleyball - its akin to coming out without your bikini line waxed.

I bet theyre all as smooth as eggs

Ive watched so many different sports the past two days, am watching water polo now hahah

Love the olympics

When I went to Brazil on Rio beach EVERYONE is playing beach volleyball.

We (3 of us) played against these girls and got absolutely humiliated and whilst they did fudge us on the beach - we fudged them in the bedroom.

It was fun though volleyball that is im just brick at it

In Rio they even play beach volleyball with their feet rather than hands - maybe that explains why theyre so good at the game

Back