• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

There was just a gorgeous woman weightlifter for Germany

2011-04-08-julia-rohde-fuehrt-deutsches-team-an.jpg

Julia Rohde. I would.

She could crack walnuts with that jaw

Dunno if any of you guys are fans, but USA vs France coming up in the basketball in half an hour. Obviously USA are heavy favourites, but France have some good players. Look out for Tony Parker to control the game for France.

Three Spurs players on France team too, Parker, Diaw and De Colo.

Dunno if any of you guys are fans, but USA vs France coming up in the basketball in half an hour. Obviously USA are heavy favourites, but France have some good players. Look out for Tony Parker to control the game for France.

Three Spurs players on France team too, Parker, Diaw and De Colo.

I thought he was injured, going to miss the start of the season, probably why we haven't sold Jenas yet?

Question for anyone in the know, what are the differences between mens and womens archery? It seems they put up similar scores, and if they play under the same conditions I wonder why it isn't a mixed sport

Question for anyone in the know, what are the differences between mens and womens archery? It seems they put up similar scores, and if they play under the same conditions I wonder why it isn't a mixed sport

Not sure if there is any difference. Same with shooting events.

Equestrian have no division between men and women.

We should. We should destroy every team, but who knows..

Don't write off Spain to pull an upset. Pau and Mark Gasol AND Serge Ibaka, thats one hell of a front line for you to contend with, especially with the injuries you've had to your bigs. If Rubio was there I'd put a few quid on Spain, but without him I think they will fall just short

Don't write off Spain to pull an upset. Pau and Mark Gasol AND Serge Ibaka, thats one hell of a front line for you to contend with, especially with the injuries you've had to your bigs. If Rubio was there I'd put a few quid on Spain, but without him I think they will fall just short

Man this time delay and tape delay is silly. I didn't even realize we already beat France 98-71 today. Thought the game was tonight.

And absolutely, Spain are the only team that have a chance at beating us, but they won't.

Man this time delay and tape delay is silly. I didn't even realize we already beat France 98-71 today. Thought the game was tonight.

And absolutely, Spain are the only team that have a chance at beating us, but they won't.

Just be happy you will probably have a proper commentator and not John Amaechi. He's just awful.

Not sure if there is any difference. Same with shooting events.

Equestrian have no division between men and women.

And why not a third category for Amazons!

Interesting question. I would have guessed that originally there might have been a strength advantage but with modern bows that's no longer the case. Perhaps its just tradition.

I tried to find the answer with a web search, but nothing came up. Apparently in shooting it used to be events for both men and women, but they started splitting them afterwards.

Back