• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

Gotta love beach volley.

Marta-Menegatti-chiamo-uno-schema-ai-Campionati-di-Beach-Volley-di-Roma_gal_portrait.jpg

Beach-Volleyball-a-Mosca-l-italiana-Marta-Menegatti_gal_portrait.jpg

Yeah thats much better - the butt is amazin. I would do stuff haha

Im loving the rowing - we are quite good at it.

Some Lithuanian girl completely outclassed the others in her heat in swimming. Then I found out she was still only 15. Now I feel old and sad. :(

Awesome rowing race that, Team GB who are reigning world and olympic champions held off the NZ's to go into the SF's

Purchase and Hunter great sculling !!!!

The olympics is awesome, im finding myself watching (and enjoying) sports id never normally watch

Tell me about it, Ive been watching Shooting, Archery, Volleyball even a bit of Fencing, this is what I love and enjoy about the Olympics..

Obviously I want Team GB to do well, but this is the one time I find myself cheering on all the athletes to perform and win..

This isnt her best event though, the 800m is, it will be tough for her to win tonight as there are a few other very good swimmers apparently..

Hopefully home advantage will help tonight

This Pellegrini is her main rival

The olympics is awesome, im finding myself watching (and enjoying) sports id never normally watch
I even find sports I normally follow to be less interesting as Olympic events.
Tell me about it, Ive been watching Shooting, Archery, Volleyball even a bit of Fencing, this is what I love and enjoy about the Olympics..

This is what makes the Olympics special. A chance to see something different when it really matters.

The athletes have been striving towards this for four years or their whole careers. Its not just another game or race. That's why I can't get excited about the men's football and basketball or the tennis. I feel the same watching golf and tennis in the slams, but find regular tour games boring.

And on today's sporting action... so glad I never got tickets to any of this brick. I was looking forward to the Olympics but today I watched hours of tv and was bored by a lot of it. I couldnt handle a full day watching these events live, there will be some good moments but generally these are sports that no one is interested in outside of the Olympics. Watching on TV is perfect as you can flick between these dull sports and find good bits.

Oh and that Cavendish bloke comes across as a tw@t. First time I've seen him speak and he was a bitter loser.

Indeed just seen the interview it looks awful. Like a spoilt kid who didnt get his way. He's supposed to be a professional sportsman and agree he's dissapointed However, he really believed he just had to turn and he'll win!
He needs to man up and the same goes for a few posters on the Leon Knight thread... supporting a woman like that... where are people's standards nowadays HUH!!!

Uzbekistan gymnast Luiza Galiulina has been provisonally suspended from the Olympics after a positive drugs test

Back