• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
fudge me, has Peter Reid not copped on that nobody wants to hear his amateur comedy routines and gumming? Roy Keane looks like he's about to smack him.

Keane always looks like that.

I think Keane is not a bad pundit actually. He doesn't spout the usual drivel and he scares the brick out of the other pundits, which is amusing. The ITV commentary team and rest of the pundits should be brought out back and shot though. They are sh1t.

Niko ballwatching from a norwegian corner, Nor - Cro 1-1, terrible by the sexy double chinned one.

What, they scored? brick, I just saw that the added time was running out and Riise was running towards to corner flag so decided to change to Portugal instead.

is Modric out? Whats happened?

Nothing serious, it seems. Think he will be fit for the first match

Croatia play their final pre-tournament warm-up match against Norway in Oslo tonight. The latest worry for coach Slaven Bilić is key player Luka Modrić, who missed training yesterday after Bilić and medical staff decided not to take any risks given his current level of fitness.

Medical staff said yesterday evening that it's nothing serious and there are no signs of any illness, but Modrić stayed in the hotel as a precaution while the rest of the team went on a traditional pre-match walk today. The squad ventured into Oslo city centre, where they were greeted by fans and ended up giving autographs and posing for photos.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=1805604.html

Is Affelay still on? What is his position? I just flicked on a river and the commentary is Russian or something. I can't even make out one name.

Portugal have no chance in Euro 2012, they will only just finish 3rd and might even finish bottom of their group. Cristiano Ronaldo is good but the rest of the side lacks real quality. Germany and Holland will qualify and Portugal will go back home again, the only consolation for Ronaldo is that he isn't one of those great players who have failed to play on the big stage; he gets there but the rest of his team just can't be up to that level with him.

Portugal have no chance in Euro 2012, they will only just finish 3rd and might even finish bottom of their group. Cristiano Ronaldo is good but the rest of the side lacks real quality. Germany and Holland will qualify and Portugal will go back home again, the only consolation for Ronaldo is that he isn't one of those great players who have failed to play on the big stage; he gets there but the rest of his team just can't be up to that level with him.

Or he will try and do everything on his own and let the team down.

Portugal slightly less brick than Turkey, but Turkey win 3-1. Portugal still stuck with Almeida and Postiga as strikers, neither of whom are up to it, and they just can't find a position/formation that gets the best from Ronaldo. You'd think the likes of Pepe, Coentrao, Nani, Meireles, Moutinho and Ronaldo could be combined with a few others to make a decent team.

Back