• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
Belgium have some decent players.

Not much between Hazard, Dembele, Fellani, the latter more of a physical handful and Hazard comes into his own when there's space to run. Though dembele and fellani are settled and used to playing in these parts.

Loads of journos/newspapers on twitter going on about Rooney being vice captain. What is the big fudging deal about who wears the armband? Every other country in the world they just give it to one of the most experienced players and you don't hear a peep about it.

Yup. The obsession with the captain is now materially damaging England.

Holland ripping Northern Ireland to pieces right now. Seems a bit of a pointless friendly considering they will be playing Germany and Portugal in their group.

Thought Defoe worked well with Walnutt and Rooney...Verts was decent considering out of position. Hazard is OK but on that display, over-priced by a mile...Dembele looked really really good, and if he goes to a better footballing side than Fulham (taking i to account Fulham actually try to play decent football) then he will go next level...he is actually the player I thought John Bostock was going to become...

fudge me, has Peter Reid not copped on that nobody wants to hear his amateur comedy routines and gumming? Roy Keane looks like he's about to smack him.

Croatia finally bothered to attack. Great cross from the right that went over Niko, but Eduardo was there to head it in.

The Holland - N Ireland game is hilarious, Holland is absolutely pummeling them.

We should try to get Affelay. He is a very good player.

Back