• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

I got lucky, managed to get the best river I have had in ages, not a single buffer moment throughout £20 well saved

Streams on a boxing match are a world of frustration for me so fair play if you found a decent one! Depending on the weight class, one flurry of action determines the whole fight so a bit of lag can render the whole thing quite rather pointless to have invested one's focus on if it occurs at the wrong time...Same could be said for football if the lag happens at a similar time I guess!

It's an obvious question but wonder if they'll go for a rematch, any nonsense of "I only need to be at 60%" from E. Jr has been dispelled and rightly so

Streams on a boxing match are a world of frustration for me so fair play if you found a decent one! Depending on the weight class, one flurry of action determines the whole fight so a bit of lag can render the whole thing quite rather pointless to have invested one's focus on if it occurs at the wrong time...Same could be said for football if the lag happens at a similar time I guess!

It's an obvious question but wonder if they'll go for a rematch, any nonsense of "I only need to be at 60%" from E. Jr has been dispelled and rightly so

Smith should maximise his age and go onward to better fights IMO

Eubank will take time out to compute and also he needs to work out his weight, I see him v Saunders for a last big domestic fight for big ££ tbh

Great fight

Yarde has the talent but for the life of him he needs to jack in Tunde. The no sparing and fact he has not addressed his muscle mass and lack of head movement is killing him

Yeah they made a statement didn't they. The WBC are a joke, I wonder what Eddie had to do to get them onside?

I think they are trying to play PR gynmastics, the WBC govern nothing other than their own belt where as the BBBofC have the actual official say on this from a governance POV. Hearn and Benn will now no doubt trot out the innocence line when even the statement from WBC does far from say that.

Basically they sare saying it is possible if you ate 38 eggs a day you could get that contamination and they can't prove he was not eating them...which makes it all the more laughable TBH

I think they are trying to play PR gynmastics, the WBC govern nothing other than their own belt where as the BBBofC have the actual official say on this from a governance POV. Hearn and Benn will now no doubt trot out the innocence line when even the statement from WBC does far from say that.

Basically they sare saying it is possible if you ate 38 eggs a day you could get that contamination and they can't prove he was not eating them...which makes it all the more laughable TBH
Jeez.....is that how many eggs it takes to start registering those levels? If so, everyone is just going to rip the tinkle out of you.

It would be reasonable to ask 'who is advising you on nutrition?' Let's speak to them?

Jeez.....is that how many eggs it takes to start registering those levels? If so, everyone is just going to rip the tinkle out of you.

It would be reasonable to ask 'who is advising you on nutrition?' Let's speak to them?
And considering eggs are huge in athlete diets for protein intake you would have seen more people fail tests.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

He also said in an interview that he was vegan and rarely eats eggs other than the odd omelette.

Clomiphene is also banned for agricultural use in the UK so shouldnt be in our eggs

Back