• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

I'd rather Fury v AJ and Wilder v Usyk.

Think that fairer given the starting point of each fighter. (Belts)

AJ won't be going near Wilder or Fury anytime soon I don't think. I think he fights one or two next level fighters to try and get back in his groove this year. Let's see, There's plenty of match ups out there for all of them, I hope we see some decent fights this year

AJ won't be going near Wilder or Fury anytime soon I don't think. I think he fights one or two next level fighters to try and get back in his groove this year. Let's see, There's plenty of match ups out there for all of them, I hope we see some decent fights this year
I agree.

Think we were just boxing fan dreaming!

Would love to see AJ fight Wilder and Fury v Usyk then winner takes all after, that would be a good year

I have wanted to see AJ vs. Wilder for ages now, just think it's a really fun fight. Wilder is not a good boxer at all nor does he have a good chin, but his power is simply ridiculous, he could KO pretty much everyone in the division bar maybe 2 blokes (no one will get as close as he did to taking Fury out, no one).

Always thought AJ would spark him early doors but it would be a fun 3-4 round shootout.

Maybe it happens in a few years when both are totally irrelevant and fancy a few quid, like Khan vs. Brook ended up.

Lumpy !!

UFC 286

Saturday, March 18, 2023

O2 Arena, London UK

Champion Package
  • Premium Floor Seating
  • Private VIP Entrance for Weigh Ins (Friday)
  • Reserved seating for Weigh Ins (Friday)
  • Post Weigh-In VIP Event (Friday)
  • Private VIP Entrance to Stadium for Fights (Saturday)
  • In-Venue Hospitality with UFC Fighter Guest Appearances (Saturday)
  • Post-UFC 286 Octagon Experience

Section A1 Row A - $15,000 each

Section A1 Row B - $12,500 each

Section A1 Row C - $10,000 each

Section C2 Row A - $15,000 each

Section C2 Row B - $12,500 each

Section C2 Row F - $6,500 each

Section C2 Row H - $5,500 each

Section C2 Row K – $4,500 each

Contender Package
  • Premium Lower Level Seating

Section 112 Row A - $4,250 each

Section 112 Row C - $3,750 each

Section 112 Row D - $3,500 each

Section 112 Row E - $3,350 each

Section 106 Row X - $2,750 each

Challenger Package
  • Premium Upper Level Seating

Backstage Bar Row A - $2,250 each

Backstage Bar Row C - $2,050 each

Section 403 Row C - $1,950 each

WOW.... sensational from Smith.

I was going to say Eubank jnr hasn't got the granite chin of his dad BUT looking at the replay that's a perfect uppercut from Smith then a devastating hook that I hope hasn't given Eubank a fractured orbital...that swelling popped up fast.
Well done ref...Eubank didn't know what year it was let alone day of the week.

WOW.... sensational from Smith.

I was going to say Eubank jnr hasn't got the granite chin of his dad BUT looking at the replay that's a perfect uppercut from Smith then a devastating hook that I hope hasn't given Eubank a fractured orbital...that swelling popped up fast.
Well done ref...Eubank didn't know what year it was let alone day of the week.

Some fight, this is why we love the fight game, superb action

Some fight, this is why we love the fight game, superb action

Was umming and ahhing about paying to watch it but chose not to, Eubank won the fight by donning the rainbow flag in the face of someone who thinks being gay is an insult but Smith put in a hell of a performance, can't wait to watch the full fight once it's released on YouTube..

Was umming and ahhing about paying to watch it but chose not to, Eubank won the fight by donning the rainbow flag in the face of someone who thinks being gay is an insult but Smith put in a hell of a performance, can't wait to watch the full fight once it's released on YouTube..

I got lucky, managed to get the best river I have had in ages, not a single buffer moment throughout £20 well saved

Back