• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

Looks like an undisputed unification fight is off the table now, Usyk has been ordered to fight the mandatory for the IBF and will probably vacate to fight Fury.

You just knew it wouldn't happen...

Looks like an undisputed unification fight is off the table now, Usyk has been ordered to fight the mandatory for the IBF and will probably vacate to fight Fury.

You just knew it wouldn't happen...
In that case Usyk will take his mandatory, Fury will fight Joyce and then the unification fight can be at the end of the summer

In that case Usyk will take his mandatory, Fury will fight Joyce and then the unification fight can be at the end of the summer

Doubt it, this is where belts often get vacated, why would Usyk take a chance, even as small as it is, losing before the biggest pay day of his life.

Just typical boxing gonads.

Why does every phono related to boxing on the bbc website have Eddie Hearn in it too? It’s unbelievable how much exposure they give him.

Why does every phono related to boxing on the bbc website have Eddie Hearn in it too? It’s unbelievable how much exposure they give him.

Decline is in process with him too. Done his beans with DAZN, empty arenas and a waning stable of boxers....

Why can't UFC fans fight? The few I have met have been absolute pussies. What is it about them.

Wife thinks I'm nervous about next month but I just offered out the mouthy young 40 year old from the pub who slags everyone off.

Says a cleaning firm should not have black people pictured on their vans because they don't work as hard as us. That women should not be allowed to drive buses. Anyway he was sprouting off tonight so I threw him against a wall. Completely backed down and ran off. Then I received a call from adur police. World's can fcuking mad.

Why can't UFC fans fight? The few I have met have been absolute pussies. What is it about them.

Wife thinks I'm nervous about next month but I just offered out the mouthy young 40 year old from the pub who slags everyone off.

Says a cleaning firm should not have black people pictured on their vans because they don't work as hard as us. That women should not be allowed to drive buses. Anyway he was sprouting off tonight so I threw him against a wall. Completely backed down and ran off. Then I received a call from adur police. World's can fcuking mad.

You banned again!?

Her and that Wish version of Mcgreggor need to do one
Watched the Pimlett last night.

If he wants to hang that Bruce Forsyth chin out for much longer...we know what's going to happen.
Also if he wants to blow his weight up and down between fights (ala R.Hatton), he won't be around long. He's riding the train for all it's worth, covering all the angles outside the ring...but as his post fight interview showed, believing his own hype is stripping him of being humble.

Wonderboy v Kevin Holland was a stormer the week before....paddy won't look like Steve Thompson when he's 39 that's for sure.

Last edited:
Watched the Pimlett last night.

If he wants to hang that Bruce Forsyth chin out for much longer...we know what's going to happen.
Also if he wants to blow his weight up and down between fights (ala R.Hatton), he won't be around long. He's riding the train for all it's worth, covering all the angles outside the ring...but as he's post fight interview showed, believing his own hype is stripping him of being humble.

Wonderboy v Kevin Holland was a stormer the week before....paddy won't look like Steve Thompson when he's 39 that's for sure.

Watched the highlights and looked liked Worzel Gumage lost that, the weight things interesting as he looked gassed

Paddy got a gift of a decision there, had him losing it tbh.

Dana does love him, he's riding the UFC hard at the minute, very defensive of them, if that's because he wants to maximise his earnings then good for him, you see these types all the time in MMA, one bad loss and it could all go to brick, see his scouse colleague Darren Till for just how quick an MMA career can nosedive.

Enjoyed the Warrington fight, good decision on that one from the judges, forgot how dirty Warrington is, blokes a fudging danger in there with his headbutts and rabbit punches.

Enjoyed the Warrington fight, good decision on that one from the judges, forgot how dirty Warrington is, blokes a fudging danger in there with his headbutts and rabbit punches.
Glad he lost as he isn't one of my favourites

Loved the Ebanie Bridges fight though, her and her opponent went for it big time, epic fight

Back