• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

No conviction about Stoke going forward now, sitting back against the сunts. Fatal.

Long ball from Stoke - and the scum don't like it. Sadly Stoke do lack conviction. A little composure and belief and they could win it. But both teams look tired.

A draw isn't too bad for us. But can we get a run of wins together ourselves? In the league, it's two away games v Palace and Norwich, then Watford at home. If we are hoping for the title, we could do with 3 wins to be honest. For top 4, 5-7 points will probably do.

A draw isn't too bad for us. But can we get a run of wins together ourselves? In the league, it's two away games v Palace and Norwich, then Watford at home. If we are hoping for the title, we could do with 3 wins to be honest. For top 4, 5-7 points will probably do.

The way that we performed against Sunderland & Leicester, why shouldn't we believe that we can get 9 points out of those fixtures? We've already beaten all three in the previous fixtures. Yes, the games will be tough, that's PL life, but our squad has the talent to collect the 9 points.

Worst case scenario? It means they can't sack Van Gaal, which can't be a bad thing, in my opinion. He's got the fans against him (I can't see that changing, to be honest), and their rusty machinery will chomp along for a little while longer. Let him keep at it!
oh, come on. who told you they were ready to sack him if MU would have lost today? They didn't sack him when they lost 3 times in a row and were without a win in SIX games.

only things which matter after all are the amount of points gained and remaining fixtures. They're only 2 (ok, 3 if we take our much superior goal difference into consideration) behind us and already played and won away at Anfield, where we haven't won for ages.

oh, come on. who told you they were ready to sack him if MU would have lost today? They didn't sack him when they lost 3 times in a row and were without a win in SIX games.

only things which matter after all are the amount of points gained and remaining fixtures. They're only 2 (ok, 3 if we take our much superior goal difference into consideration) behind us and already played and won away at Anfield, where we haven't won for ages.

And yet, they already have their lucky three points gained against us. We will beat them at White Hart Lane. I'm going to start the OMT for that one & it will be a pleasure to enjoy the rewards that will be reaped as a consequence.

We look a better team, we have a set style of play and we have a manager who the players implicitly trust. Manchester United look poor, seem to have no sense of style and get lucky with their results. I'm confident that they will slip up more times than us between now and the end of the season.

So we're now 5 points off the top, win the home game against Arsenal & the PL Title is back on!

Still think title talk is too much. We still have to travel to City next month, and April frightens me to death. Still think City and Arsenal will be 1st and 2nd, I am more looking at finishing above Leicester and United, do that and a Top 4 is ours in my opinion, possibly even 3rd place

And yet, they already have their lucky three points gained against us. We will beat them at White Hart Lane. I'm going to start the OMT for that one & it will be a pleasure to enjoy the rewards that will be reaped as a consequence.

We look a better team, we have a set style of play and we have a manager who the players implicitly trust. Manchester United look poor, seem to have no sense of style and get lucky with their results. I'm confident that they will slip up more times than us between now and the end of the season.

If we played them this month I would have been confident of finally getting that long awaited home PL win against them. Unlucky for us it doesnt come unitl April when no doubt they will finally be ticking

Still think title talk is too much. We still have to travel to City next month, and April frightens me to death. Still think City and Arsenal will be 1st and 2nd, I am more looking at finishing above Leicester and United, do that and a Top 4 is ours in my opinion, possibly even 3rd place

I agree, we are setting ourselves up for a fall if we really think we are in with a chance of the title this season. In years to come if we continue the way we are going then we do have a shout but its too early to be getting carried away in what is still a growing/young team.

Back