• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

As a Spurs fan, worrying comes natural, but despite how poor they have been United are just 2pts behind and you have to worry about them especially if Van Gaal gets them really playing.
They are building up an annoying little unbeaten run here

As a Spurs fan, worrying comes natural, but despite how poor they have been United are just 2pts behind and you have to worry about them especially if Van Gaal gets them really playing.
They are building up an annoying little unbeaten run here

That is the reason I wanted them to lose as it would have kept the gap at 5 points.

The draw would have been best, but Liverpool losing sinks them now, they are 8 points behind us, effectively 9 points with our huge goal difference. They don't look good enough to get a run together and make that ground up.

Utd still aren't convincing, I'll be surprised if they finish above us.

Anything bit an away win. Dont mind the draw I suppose, Stoke are getting uncomfortably close too.

A Stoke win helps mitigate the damage of our Leicester loss, keeps us in touch with the top spots. A draw would be ok, but I would prefer Stoke to get all 3 points, even if it moves them closer to us.

As long as the goons don't win, it's all good...

A very similar game to our 0-1 loose against Liecester.
I'm convinced that ManUre's win was the worst scenario for us.

Liverpool 19 shots (4 on target)
United 7 shots (1 on target).....we know that feeling

Was thinking first half, pool are a brick version of us. Hard working, good press, control games, but don't score enough or defend as well as they could. Thankfully we are much better - where they would like to be.

United on the other hand have so many talented players. With better management, a couple of new players and time to gel, they should be challenging for the title. Both Manchester clubs have the talent. Scum and ourselves the consistency and strong team setup.

Last edited:
Stoke outplaying Arsenal. Who'd have thought that a couple of years ago with Delap and Crouch the main ingredients...

Can we say it's a transitional period for LFC?? :p Not sure their fans will allow it.

Stoke - Goons. Bring on Crouch and let him be the boss haha.

No Ozil. Stoke should not loose. But of course they will.

Stoke must make more of their chances. Think they're in awe of the scum.

If it was the old Stoke, I'd be confident of them not loosing today, but I think the way Stoke play now suits Arsenal better.

Forget Man United, they'll trip themselves up. I'd prefer to look upwards & think that, if Arsenal drop points, we will only be 5 points off the top. Plus we have at home to Arsenal still to come.

A very similar game to our 0-1 loose against Liecester.
I'm convinced that ManUre's win was the worst scenario for us.

Worst case scenario? It means they can't sack Van Gaal, which can't be a bad thing, in my opinion. He's got the fans against him (I can't see that changing, to be honest), and their rusty machinery will chomp along for a little while longer. Let him keep at it!

Chech the busier keeper at the moment. Kept them in the game. We know the scum will win it in the 2 minute of injury time. But Stoke look more likely to win it at the moment.

Back