• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

As things stand, Chelsea only 4 points from 18th. They could get sucked into a relegation fight :)
Just take one second to imagine the world in which we won the league and Chelsea got relegated.

I mean the odds are about 10000/1, but just think about it for a second.

As things stand, Chelsea only 4 points from 18th. They could get sucked into a relegation fight :)
I suspect they'll make steady progress in the second half of the season and will be challenging for a Europa League spot come April. But their next three premier league matches include games against United and Arsenal. Plus they still have to deal with European football and the FA Cup. So I suspect it'll be an uncomfortable few weeks for Chelsea fans before the improvement begins in earnest. Which I - for one - intend to enjoy.

I suspect they'll make steady progress in the second half of the season and will be challenging for a Europa League spot come April. But their next three premier league matches include games against United and Arsenal. Plus they still have to deal with European football and the FA Cup. So I suspect it'll be an uncomfortable few weeks for Chelsea fans before the improvement begins in earnest. Which I - for one - intend to enjoy.
P /W /D /L/GF/GA/GD/Win %
6 / 2/ 4/ 0/ 12/ 7/ +5/ 33.33

Hiddink so far, 10 points from 6 games.

Just take one second to imagine the world in which we won the league and Chelsea got relegated.

I'd like to think I'm above winding their fans up. But I'm not.

I posted on facebook the link from Hiddink's recent press conference where he said that they have to be realistic about the fact they are currently in a relegation battle. Tagged every Cheatski fan I know. Not a peep, not a comment, not a single acknowledgement of the comment from even one of them :D.

Their silence is deafening, the know how embarassing this is. We all know they won't get relegated or even close - they do too - but it's still f@rking hilarious. LONG MAY IT CONTINUE

That nearly happened in the 1950-51 season, when Arthur Rowe lead Spurs to our first league title and Chelsea finished joint bottom on 32pts but escaped relegation on account of their goal average!

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/1950-1951/table

And Chelsea won their last four games to escape relegation. If we hadn't beating Sheffield Wednesday in the penulotimate match they would have been down.

Chelsea have a chance of repeating Emirates Marketing Project's feat of getting relegated the season after winning the title (1936-37), despite being the top scorers.

the odds are between 33 and 80-1 and no it won't happen, they're about 4/1 to finish in the top 6, which is a fair bet considering the dross in the PL

Bit wary of a Norwich win, although nice. When Saudi Sportswashing Machine beat Liverpool they then beat us next match. Guess who Norwich play next?

McManaman does my head in. Finally get a break from Michael Owen and they put on that taco instead.

Back