• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

I see he's trying a different approach this week and is wearing his court suit.

Looks like they've finally caught onto him:

"The fans need to put pressure on him. Sherwood out chants need to be heard every time we play and he should be booed out of what ever stadium we're playing in.

Sounds harsh, but he needs to go, he is quite simply one of the very worst managers I've had the misfortune to witness as a Villa fan. There is absolutely nothing this man can do well, his tactics are a disgrace and it's clear that he can't even motivate players for anything more than the short run.

He is as clueless as it gets when it comes to football management. He has to go and he has to go now. We still have a chance of staying up if we get rid of him now. Even giving this clown until Christmas is cutting it too fine. Must be sacked this month."

"Get the **** out of my clue you clueless roosterney word removed.

I've never hated a manager as much as I detest this utter clearing in the woods.

**** off"

"Go to Hell you roosterney chancer, gobbed his way into a job, had a very brief honeymoon then proceeded to brick all over the fans with brick performance after brick performance from the spineless collapse at southampton, it has been 95% godawful. No clue. Get the **** out of the club now.

Will not happen of course and we'll be too far gone by the time Fox and co realise they were duped by a complete chancer"

Not sure if it will be good if he is still in charge when we play them or a new manager still benefitting from the 'dead-cat' bounce effect

Not sure if it will be good if he is still in charge when we play them or a new manager still benefitting from the 'dead-cat' bounce effect

Chelsea (A)
Swansea (H)
Tottenham (A)
Emirates Marketing Project (H)
Everton (A)
Watford (H)
Southampton (A)
Arsenal (H)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A)

They'll struggle to get into double figures before xmas.

Chel53a (A)
Swansea (H)
Tottenham (A)
Emirates Marketing Project (H)
Everton (A)
Watford (H)
Southampton (A)
Ar5ena1 (H)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A)

They'll struggle to get into double figures before xmasthis season.
FTFY

Falcao should have walked for that lunging tackle (2nd yellow) but the ref came to his senses at last and realised it was Chelsea.

Racist mugs are a bit quiet, aren't they? That karma, eh, Jose?
Don't want to jinx Saints though, so I'll keep schtum.

That's 17 goals conceded in 8 games, same as Saudi Sportswashing Machine and only one less than Sunderland.

Something isn't right in the dressing room at Chel53a surely, whole thing with the physio, Terry dropped and rumoured power battles... it's fudging brilliant.
I read that as part of the investigation into the incident with the physio that the FA bizarrely decided not even talk to her.

Back