• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

End-to-end stuff at the Etihad. City more or less at full strength, but Toon 1 up, and it could be 3 or 4.

Last edited:
Villa Stoke is quite literally the ugliest game of football I've ever seen.

Its like the last 30 years never happened.

1-1 Aguero. Saudi Sportswashing Machine probably going to rue their missed opportunities, but playing much better than I've seen them.

1-1 Aguero. Saudi Sportswashing Machine probably going to rue their missed opportunities, but playing much better than I've seen them.

City scores offside goal that counts.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine has legit goal ruled out for offside.

Aguero hat-trick now probably means more woe for Mac Labhrainn.

Edit: 4 now, De Bruyne. As Poch would say, "Thees ees Futbol".

Villa Stoke is quite literally the ugliest game of football I've ever seen.

Its like the last 30 years never happened.

Your mate Timmy could be out of a job before this month is over.

Villa fans somehow like him, mostly because he's not Lambert, but he has managed to make them even worse.

Your mate Timmy could be out of a job before this month is over.

Villa fans somehow like him, mostly because he's not Lambert, but he has managed to make them even worse.
I see he's trying a different approach this week and is wearing his court suit.

I think all of the bottom three will need new managers soon. They're being cut adrift.

Please let this be the season Villa go down

Nothing to do with Sherwood i just have a strange disliking for them

Please let this be the season Villa go down

Nothing to do with Sherwood i just have a strange disliking for them

They are just the dullest club in the league and have been narrowly escaping it for too long now. Would be good for them really, do a proper clearout and restructuring.

lEKrDOa.gif

Back