• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

I don't expect anything from them this season. We really should have beaten them by a couple. If only we could have taken our chances.

With only a few exceptions (I'm looking at you West Ham), the upper and lowet parts of the table are shaping up with the teams you'd expect to be there. Knee jerk comments about all the unfancied sides that will finish above us can be put to rest for another year.

Amazing bet! The kind that appear as if they should be easy to pull off, but never are. Well done to him.

With only a few exceptions (I'm looking at you West Ham), the upper and lowet parts of the table are shaping up with the teams you'd expect to be there. Knee jerk comments about all the unfancied sides that will finish above us can be put to rest for another year.

Not so fast. Not yet.

West Ham are taking the tinkle a bit with those prices (as are they all I know). I suppose they have to claw back the money lost on the £1 tickets somehow.

I like this quote - "Supporting Ar5ena1 is a life sentence with no chance of parole."
I think they're taking the tinkle at £1

12047040_10156117722730475_4584803396321719753_n.jpg

2-0 Palace, WBA absolutely pants today, Pullis just seems to set out to draw every game and if he manages to scrape a win it's a massive bonus

Back