• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Indeed, Sanchez seems to have rediscovered his shooting boots... DAMMIT!

@OptaJoe
3 - Arsenal have scored three league goals in a game against Manchester United for the first time since November 2001. Ruthless.

Chelsea being so brick opens the door for scum to have a serious go at the title. Plus they might be out of the CL in a few weeks.

Massive clanger by the Sunderland keeper, West Brom lead 1-0.

For some reason Sunderland are wearing shirts that make them blend into the pitch.

Sunderland-Away-Kit-15-16.jpg

Norwich 2/1 to beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine today. Apparently Saudi Sportswashing Machine are playing a keeper who hasn't played in about 4 years??

Norwich 2/1 to beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine today. Apparently Saudi Sportswashing Machine are playing a keeper who hasn't played in about 4 years??
and also they are utter brick, Norwich can defo score goals and cause an upset today

£20 worth and not even close mate on any haha

I haven't bet over the international break but I'm about £640 up on the season. This time last year I was £350 down. Been lucky so far and nice to be playing with Skybets money for a change.

Back