• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

What a lucky goal! Long shot deflected and looped perfectly into the corner of the net.

They were all over them, but still a stroke of luck.

What a lucky goal! Long shot deflected and looped perfectly into the corner of the net.

They were all over them, but still a stroke of luck.
They were no more all over WBA than every single other PL team has been all over Leicester all season.

Sessegnon was right to have a go at the lino, that was a horror tackle.

If I were Fletcher I'd be telling clamenberg that he needs to get his own team's brick in order, then that problem doesn't happen.

No, they're really not. That simply couldn't be further from the truth.

Other than us, I don't think there is another team who move the ball as well. And they can be quicker than us to do so.

They have some skilful players, they work hard, and although not top CL quality, they have beaten more or less everyone in front of them. It's not luck!

In your opinion why are they there then?
Massively unrepeatable stretches of luck.

They've got two forwards finishing at the rate of world top 10 strikers and a goalkeeper putting in a save percentage Lloris would be happy with.

I'll accept that Mahrez is a very good player (although clearly on a hot streak), but either Vardy and whoever their keeper is are top 10 in the world or they're just in brick hot form.

I'm going to assume that Barca aren't knocking down the door for Vardy and that the latter is true.

WBA were all over the place for that goal. The WBA centre midfielders are too slow to keep up with Leicester.

fudgein dumb qunt Brom centre half galloping up the pitch almost at half-time. fudgein brain dead, useless qunt.

All a team has to do against this lot is keep their discipline ffs.

OK, rant over.

Back