• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

If Wet Spam play on Wednesday like they did today, we will wipe the floor with them. Sloppy passing, bad finishing.
Unfortunately, I think today was their bad day and they will be up for it and on form come Wednesday night.
Beating Woolwich on Saturday is my priority but GHod, I HATE the thought that we might drop points to the Spammers. They will crow about it forever if our result against them is difference between us winning the title or not.

Win them both mate. Goons is proverbial six-pointer!

Probably a good thing Palace got those goals. Pulis will be drilling defence on Monday.

really disappointed with pulis this season, WBA are there for the taking, he hasn't got the discipline down he has had with the likes of stoke or palace, WBA's win just masked many cracks

Soooooo a draw between United and the Goons would be the ideal result today wouldn't it? and us obviously winning.

Really want City to beat Pool today aswell.

Leicester seems to get all the luck they want now. After their defeat to Arsenal, thought Leicester will drop points against Norwich. But to get the winning goal against Norwich in the last minute will only boost their confidence. Still hope they will drop many unexpected points in the coming matches.

I don't think we are going to win the league so keeping the 5th placed a team as far away as possible stands us in good stead for champions league football.

Even if we don't have a chance of winning the league (I think we do have a chance) It would be lovely to finally finish above that lot down the road.

Even if we don't have a chance of winning the league (I think we do have a chance) It would be lovely to finally finish above that lot down the road.

I think we have a good chance. Leicester's performance yesterday gives reason to believe that they will drop points against the lesser teams in the league. They only need to drop 2 more points than us & we'll be above them.

Is Ramsey allowed to be tackled these days? He has reacted to a challenge for the last 3 weeks. Prick.

And MOTD tossing over Rashford. 1 good game against Arsenal and 1 against a brick team in Europe. You would think he has scored 20 this season.

Is Ramsey allowed to be tackled these days? He has reacted to a challenge for the last 3 weeks. Prick.

And MOTD tossing over Rashford. 1 good game against Arsenal and 1 against a brick team in Europe. You would think he has scored 20 this season.

I understand his reaction against Leicester, it was a naughty tackle by Drinkwater, reminded me of Mackay after breaking his leg and reacting against Billy Bremner, although Mackay didn't roll on the floor for 5 seconds and then magically leap like a salmon when he saw the ref in his peripheral view.

I understand his reaction against Leicester, it was a naughty tackle by Drinkwater, reminded me of Mackay after breaking his leg and reacting against Billy Bremner, although Mackay didn't roll on the floor for 5 seconds and then magically leap like a salmon when he saw the ref in his peripheral view.

But his leg thing was 6 yesrs ago, if not more. Is he going to be like this until he retires?

United fans are all of a sudden backing LVG and seems to think they have their United back. They are papering over cracks at the moment and are going to drop big points from now until the end of the season.

At this rate the media will have him on the plane to the Euros

United fans are all of a sudden backing LVG and seems to think they have their United back. They are papering over cracks at the moment and are going to drop big points from now until the end of the season.

I still think they are our biggest threat to a CL spot and wont be unless the gap is still 10pts with 3 matches left. Home match v them is massive and tbh we are due a PL Home win against them, its been too long

Back