• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

I never thought I'd hear those words; "what a save by Ben Foster"!

He'll push the next one in his net, he is an awful goalkeeper.

Oh apparently he missed it, goalkick!

Just a matter of time before they score, WBA are desperate for the final whistle and they still have 30 minutes.

Mahrez, Kante & Okazaki are good players, Vardy is bloody clam, who's quick and happens to score goals at the moment. I thought Leicester played a really good game away to City - apart from that, I haven't been impressed with how they've played at all. They sit back and get the odd goal. It's like watching Chelski the year they won the Champions League - hardly impressive or worthy of much praise. They are a decent side, who have gotten some impressive results playing to their strengths, but they have been insanely lucky along the way, in my opinion, and it's a bit of a miracle that they're still leading the Premier League. That last gasp goal against Norwich, for instance. They created fudge all in the second half, Norwich came very close twice, controlled much of the game, yet got stung by not being able to clear a low cross into the box. Not to mention how they stole the points at The Lane. It infuriates me to watch them play.

They are a decent side exactly (and on their budget massively impressive) . Not playing attractive football is another matter. Any team who win's the league will have some jammy last minute goals. But they are putting pressure on making their own luck - ultimately.

The Scum, us and City are still more likely to win the PL than them, and probably in that order. But their goal difference is joint 2nd, and they've scored more goals than other sides in the PL - an indication that is not just good fortune.

They are a decent side exactly (and on their budget massively impressive) . Not playing attractive football is another matter. Any team who win's the league will have some jammy last minute goals. But they are putting pressure on making their own luck - ultimately.

The Scum, us and City are still more likely to win the PL than them, probably in that order. But their goal difference is joint 2nd, and they're scored more goals than other sides - another indication that is not good fortune.

You're right, of course. I've just bloody hated them since they won at our place with their neanderthal tactics. :p

The Scum, us and City are still more likely to win the PL than them, probably in that order. But their goal difference is joint 2nd, and they're scored more goals than other sides - another indication that is not good fortune.
I'm not convinced you understand probability.

What's fizz in quantitative terms? Playing at speed? And skill? How much skill does Huth have? What about the other 8 outfield thugs?

Fizz - speed and tenacity.

I would love us to be able to break at speed and with their accuracy. Playing sharp passes on the run, with incisive movement.

A £20 million odd team. You have to be impressed?

Fizz - speed and tenacity.

I would love us to be able to break at speed and with their accuracy. Playing sharp passes on the run, with incisive movement.

A £20 million odd team. You have to be impressed?
So why aren't Palace at the top of the table?

Protip: The difference between Palace and Leicester is luck.

As for playing like that, only underdogs get to play like that - you need space for it. Teams don't give us space because we can play football.

Back